01

The triplets and I have always been friends. Even since the first grade and Chris was always distant, we didn't get along very well, but I still love him and the rest of there family.

" good morning Matt" I said as I walked down stairs to get cereal
" hey, morning"
He replied
"So you excited to be in the vlog today, everyone is in love with you" he said while getting out the milk and cereal for me because he knows I eat that every day.
I wasn't actually sure about being in the vlog but I was super excited to get my wisdom teeth out.

Well I kinda just wanna see the video of me after

"Yea I'm really excited"
Ok so a little back story

( pretend I'm ranting this)
I had a drug addicted dad, mom never cared for me just showed me off to her friends, and both my parents never feed me or payed the bills which lead to me doing it and left them broke.

They went into debt so I moved in with the triplets and I've lived with them since I was in the 4th grade, and now I'm in 12th. I got held back for my age so I'm still in school but the triplets aren't. it wasn't very hard moving homes especially when I was 9 and just thought of it as moving in with my best friends and their brother. Ok let's go back to now when.. you know I'm in kitchen?

( back in time sound effects)
"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP YOUTUBE" you and Matt hear as y'all are eating cereal. You and Matt look at each other and start laugh like crazy and run up stairs.

"What the fuck is up YoUTuBe" Matt says mocking Chris. Today was the day I'm getting my wisdom teeth out and the boys will be taking care of me that the vlog. Gotta love them.

We are all heading to the car and nick and Matt turn on the camera while me a Chris go in the car. I think I heard something like this while walking out the back door. 'so today y/n is getting her wisdom teeth out and while she's doing that we will be doing some other crazy, fun, amazing, beautiful things.'
"NICK, shut the fuck up everyone is wait" Matt complains.
Me and Chris are awkwardly in the car wait.

"so how you day been" Chris ask in a very calming voice almost like he actually wanted to talk to you

" umm it's been great? Why are you being so nice to me?"I ask in almost an alarmed

"Oh no reason, you look very pretty by the way" he says while he stares at me through the rear- view mirror of the car because I always sit in the back.

"Awww thanks Chrissy wissy that was so sweet" I cutely say in a high- pitch voice
"Oh my gosh" he rolls his eyes "I try to be nice to you for once and you have to ruin every moment, don't fucking call me that every again"

I felt a pain in my chest when he said that because and a kid my mom used to abuse me and say that while throwing this at me like empty glass wine bottle or metal spoons I was silent after that.

"Hey you love birds" Matt said as he jumped in the car along with Nick.
"Matt!" Nick and Chris say in unison.

In Chris's mind
Dude Matt knows I like y/n. ugh. He's so annoying I'm gonna kill him. After I said y/n was annoying she shut her mouth and hasn't made eye contact with anyone of us since, oh no did I do that.
She's clenching her jaw kinda hard and she keeps wiping her eye but I think it's just the eye makeup stuff

"Hey y/n you ok? Girl if you keep clenching you jaw that hard it might break" nick ask in a joking but serious way.

I was so zoned out and thinking about what my mom,that I didn't even hear Nick honestly I didn't hear anything because I was so in my head.

"Um hellooo" nope still not hearing
" Chris you try" nick suggest.

Chris pulled back his seat and hit my knee. I snapped out of it and gasp for air very loud, so loud that Matt stopped the car to see if I was ok. As soon as Matt stopped the car and pulled over, Chris jump out the car before it even stopped moving.

" Y/N are you ok? Do you need water?
Need some fresh air we can open the window-" Chris says as he rubs my legs with one hand on each leg trying to make me feel safe.

" CHRIS, let me answer, I'm fine, I was just thinking about stuff. But i guess you guys could open all the windows slightly, but I'm great guys."
We were almost at the dentist.
Time skip
We're back home and my mouth hurt like hell. All I wanna do is... I don't know, actually I don't know what's happening right I'm on so much laughing gas.
But Chris was so ....

__________luv y'all ________♥️
Sry this chapter is kinda weird and boring but in the next chapter I will say what Chris does.😁 y'all will be punching walls good evening/ good morning 🤍🤍🤍🤍
Word count: 908