Fun Question time

(This is my first story so sorry if it's a little weird)

(Y/N pov) So, I was just thinking about stuff when all of a Sudden I hear someone say "Hey Bud" from behind me. I jump and turn around to see Sun Wukong. I thought to myself 'I can finally ask him the questions i've been wanting to ask!'. I went closer to him and ask "What's your favorite animal?" He answered after a bit of hesitation "No animals! Just humans!" I was a bit weirded out by this but then continued to ask the second question "What's your Favorite fruit?" He hesitated again but finally said "No fruits! Just Woman!" I looked at him with confusion and said "What?" To which he replied with "A Woman is a Man's greatest treasure. They have the sweetest taste and smell!" I was then puzzled by this because I did not identify as a Female or Male, So I asked "Oh, then what would be my greatest treasure if I'm not a Male or Female?" I was expecting a good answer, but he just replied with " Your Monkey Tail!" I almost forgot I had a monkey tail so I was confused for a second. He then went on saying " You should have it cut off right now!" I was mad at this statement and just said "No no no" He kept on saying how it would make me more powerful. Even though I kept saying I liked the tail and didn't want it cut off. He then said " I'll give you a pair of wings!" "Wings are boring" I said." He then suggested we could fly together! I asked the most obvious question "on your cloud" which he replied with a good answer "Yes! We'll go around the world!" That sounded really fun to me, but to my surprise after the trip he asked "So, who do you want to take as your partner" which I replied back "-your gf or bf-" "Are you sure? She/He/They sounds kinda plain." He said, which really pissed me off. "She/He/They are the love of my life!" I snapped at him." Well that's fine! If she/he/they wants you to be their lover, then that's what you should do." Which I quickly responded "Ok!".