🚢Cruisin' (Part 2)🚢

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

-----------------------

We've talk a lot of things and decided to go after we finish our drinks and Minnie led me back to my room. We are now facing each other in front of my room's door.

" it's already late, thank you Min for this night I will never forget this wonderful dinner with you"

"Me too, I will cherish this night Miyeon"

Minnie is not moving I'm not moving too, we are just staring at each other and the atmosphere is getting thinner.

"I have to go, it's getting late" Minnie said

"Ahhm~~ yeah, it's getting late, good night Min" I don't know why I'm stuttering

"Ok I'm leaving, goodnight Yeon" I just nod to Minnie, cause I feel awkward because of her stares.

"Yeah, goodnight"

I turn my back, took a deep breath and unlock the door and gently open it.
It feels heavy it feels like I don't want to end this night

"Are you sure you want me to go?" I Gasp when I heard Minnie's very low tone, it was like a whisper to me. I was surprised coz her question strikes my feelings, I answer her back in a low tone too.

"f*ck that question Min, of course, I don't"

I turn to Minnie and reach our distance to kiss her, I don't know what force pulled me to do that but that's what I wanted to do since Minnie appeared at my room door earlier.

Minnie's lips smile and started to kiss back she wraps her arms around me and her warm hand caresses my exposed back giving me more chills. Our kisses deepened not in rush but just savoring the moment.

"I don't want to leave either," Minnie said between our kisses,  I smiled because Minnie is still a bubbly character even in this situation.

---

Minnie led her to walk she move backward to get inside the room, Minnie closes the door locked it, and pinned Miyeon on the wall. The Thai's both hands cup her face and deepen the kiss, biting her lower lips and tracing her lips using the tongue. She can say that Minnie is a good kisser

She kissed Miyeon gently but hunger is there, her tongue slid inside Miyeon's mouth so the latter kissed back letting her tongue fight to enter her core too. They are both moaning and losing breath but it doesn't matter, Miyeon tugged Minnie to kiss her more. Minnie's sexy lips drifted down to her neck lifting her head and leaning on the wall she gently yanked down Miyeon's sleeves and bring wet kisses, sucked, and gently bit the soft part of her shoulders which send shivers down her spine. Minnie's free hand pulls down her other sleeve like it has its own mind to do it Minnie's big hands cupped her still-covered breast caressing it while her thumb delicately pressed Miyeon's hardened nipples squeezing them hard that sending arousal to the latter's body.

Miyeon's hands are busy unbuttoning Minnie's uniform and throwing it on the floor, now it reveals to her eyes how firm the Thai's body the Thai didn't waste time she yacked down Miyeon's dress so the only remaining garments are her underwear.

"you're so fine, baby" Minnie utters then
closes their gap and kisses Miyeon again,

She skillfully removed the lace bra and sucked Miyeon's breast with her wet mouth her hands cupping it to fully own it, a loud moan escaping from the latter's mouth as Minnie nipped and sucked her erect crown, Miyeon's knees buckled with that aggressiveness thankfully that Minnie's warm body pinning her. She's so good grinding her crotch to her Miyeon feels wetter down there, her wet kisses went down to her belly tickled by her tongue going down, and down. She slowly pulls down her undies, and Miyeon gulps waiting for her next move. The Thai kneel down and pulled up Miyeon's right leg and put it on her shoulders she kisses and licked the inner thigh slowly up to the latter's womanhood.

"You smell so good," She heard Minnie says

She bit her lip, it was an awkward position for her but Minnie is so hot in that view. Minnie use her hand to part her legs to have full access to Miyeon's folds and when she tasted her wet entrance she immediately grasps Minnie's hair arching her back open mouth feeling the tongue gliding slowly on her center then took a deep glide up into Miyeon's clit then, sucked it, gently biting and flipping her sensitive numb, her tongue moving in a circular motion then glide it down to her entrance and pushes her tongue deep inside fucking her slowly making her knees buckled again. Minnie does the same rhythm over and over making Miyeon moan like a mess. Her tongue is so good and feeling her breath in her center is so mind-blowing and anytime soon she's going to cum.

"Ahh, hmm~~ almost there baby"~
Minnie heard Miyeon's shaky voice

Minnie inserted two fingers while her mouth is sucking and flipping Miyeon's sensitive numb clit. She thrust slowly when she felt Miyeon's walls are clenching
Minnie curls her fingers and thrust her fingers harder.

"AHhh"

Miyeon starts to utter incoherent words only her body can explain. Her feet are trembling and her legs are clenching Minnie's head between them. Thai under her continues gliding her tongue on her numb clit working together with her fingers thrusting inside of her. She closes her eyes tugging Minnie's head deep into her folds while depending on her balance on Minnie's shoulders
she's near, reaching her peak, then a loud moan escapes from her mouth, only blank thoughts in her head it was like an explosion her taut body is shaking. Minnie stands up and kissed Miyeon.

"It was so Good," Minnie whispered. Then they started to kiss again lazily taking their time, then Miyeon pulled Minnie to the bed she sat on the edge while Minnie is standing looking down at her. Miyeon unbutton Minnie's slacks while kissing her tummy, she moaned at that beautiful view.

Miyeon tugged off her slacks and Minnie's feet kick them to the side they both chuckled. Miyeon pulled Minnie to straddle on her lap, and she felt her wet undergarments on her thigh. Miyeon caressed her thighs up to her back sending shivers to Minnie then she removed her bra.

"My turn captain,"
then the tip of Miyeon's tongue touches her hardened nipples, Minnie's arms wrap around Miyeon's head and tugged her more so later sucked it all She hears Minnie's heavy breathing while arcing her body. Then Minnie's body felt a sudden jolt when Miyeon's slender fingers trace her center folds yanking the fabric to fully touch her cut gliding up and down. How can this girl suck her consciousness and fully lose her sanity?

But Miyeon lose patience and tugged off her undies losing the warm contact of their body because Minnie knelt to remove her undies she felt sudden cold on her wet breast. Then again Miyeon pulled her again and put her fingers inside her, a loud moan from Minnie enveloped the room as Miyeon started thrusting knuckles deep, their body is sweating the effect of the last intercourse they did earlier is still there.

Minnie riding with Miyeon's fingers, then the latter curls her fingers inside hitting her G-spot. "shit! I'm near!" Minnie is groaning inside her throat.

"Yes, cum for me," Then she doubles her speed and doesn't care about the gripping hands of Minnie on her shoulders all Miyeon wants is to pleasure the woman above her to the extent of her ability.

Miyeon sucked Minnie's bouncing breast while her fingers did their job to give her the best orgasm. Then in the last blow, Minnie's shivering body and clenching legs hug Miyeon tight. Miyeon caresses her back while whispering sweet words to her.

"It's ok now, thank you for not leaving baby," she said to the Thai

" This is my best experience Miyeon"
Minnie said she was already back to herself.

"Me too,"

They lay down and cuddle, then do it again until they feel tired and sleepy. When morning comes, they ask for room service and they just cuddle naked for the whole day savoring their remaining time together because tomorrow is the last day of the cruise..

The end

-----------------------

I'm not good at writing love scenes haha!!
But trying my best to have your reading exciting.. thank you

No proof read sorry for the typo.
Bye luvs..

:MorphineDrip💊