👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩Cuddle (part1)👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Saturday Night, I'm lying on our bed preparing to sleep while my girlfriend is busy with her bring-home work.

My girlfriend is an architect,
And I'm a writer, lately, she's busy because of the project.

I want to sleep but my senses wants to cuddle that busy bunny on the table

I move to face her back watching her on her working table. I have nothing to complain to this person for 2years of being in love together all I can say is I was blessed to have her as my girlfriend. She's the most understanding and very caring in our relationship plus her angelic face makes me question how can this person be real. How this person is Mine?

Arghh! The feeling of wanting to cuddle her became worst.

"Love? please come here and join me in bed" Calling my girlfriend with tenderness

"Love I need to finish this"
She didn't even spare me any look.

Tsk! this woman! If you don't give your attention I will make it drawn to me.

I stand up and walk towards her,
I rest my hands on her shoulders and
Gently massage it.

"Love, come on," I said while my hands are targeting her soft spot.

I smirk when I heard her moan, making me continue my plan.

"Min please I need to finish this"
Still, her focus is on the table. But I know she's getting into my touch coz she's moving her head feeling my massage.

I yanked her shirt's neckline and softly plucked kisses on her shoulders,
"Please Yeon" I plead over skin "Please"
I'm on her neck's crook smelling her scent and then biting her softly.

Good thing she tied her hair in a bun.

"Yontararak"
Now she's pleading, I heard her soft curse and I know she's affected. I'm hundred percent confident that I will win over this negotiation.

Miyeon's POV

"Please love."
I feel my girlfriend's hot breath on my ears, as her mouth and tongue played my earlobe.

This woman is my cause of death!

I need to finish this revision because my boss will present my work on Monday and our final practice presentation is tomorrow.

But my cat girlfriend asking for a cuddle and I can't f*cking resist it! I'm starting to melt by her feathery kisses and pleading words on my skin.

I will try to ignore her for now, gosh! I'm on the last part of my presentation!

I continued typing on my laptop and scrolling the documents while my evil girlfriend continues teasing me.

I feel my skin hairs become alive when I felt her hand slide down to my chest slowly to my covered mounds, then she locks me in her arms and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

F*ck! She's sucking my neck
for Pete's sake!

I Swallowed hard and calm myself.

"Love I have a presentation tomorrow please don't leave some marks"

I heard her cute "Uhm Uhm"
Then feel her tongue on my skin, it tickles me while her hand explores my body. I can't with this cute cat!

I grab her arms and freed myself from her hug guiding her to sit on my lap.

"Hey, My MinMin? What do you want?"
I cupped her face
"I need to finish this Love"
trying to win this negotiation.

"I want you, I want to cuddle"
With her deep set of eyes staring at me intently with her pouting lips I can't help but peck on it,

But Minnie holds me to deepen the kiss

"I have work Love" I murmured over our lips,

she kissed me harder until we both became breathless. When we are taking our breath "please" she answered back. Then she tilted her head and kissed me again devouring my mouth with her tongue.

Minnie slid her hands on my nape playing with my baby hair below. Which is my weakness, I moaned because it sends a thousand pleasures to my senses. I feel her smile on our kiss.

"I hate you!" I said on her lips,

she broke our kiss "I know you want it, please say yes" then kiss me again she's such a tease!

She tucked out my shirt and throw it somewhere I don't know leaving me on my sports bra. She goes fort to my neck slowly but surely sucking every inch of my sensitive skin. I lift my head to have her better access.

"I hate you, for disturbing my work"
I softly said to her

She pulled back and look at me.

"If hating me is the key to getting your ass off on your table and cuddle with me, I would love you to hate me more"

Gosh! How can I Ignore this beautiful and seductive woman?
I'm just a woman who easily falls from this act of hers!

She kissed me again in a slow and lazy way. Savoring our taste.

My hands slid inside her loosened shirt like it has its own mind, it traveled over the slender back of Minnie feeling her hot skin.

I cupped her covered mounds and caresses them slowly. Making her moan sexily inside my mouth.

Oh, my f*cking shit. I surrender...

Anyway, I finished editing some structures on my draft, and just a few words needed to add. I can do that tomorrow for now I will cuddle with my cute evil girlfriend.

"Ok, I lose "

"Always be"
She said teasingly

"Only to you"

"I know Cho Miyeon"
She flashed her cute-eyed smile that melt my heart. I peck a kiss and tap her ass for her to stand.

She pulled me to our bed and lay down over her body.

We definitely lose ourselves,

and the cuddle?

It became a hot steamy night for us.
She paid enough for disturbing me.

End...

---------------

[A/N]
My first work for this Sept.
I really just push myself to write this.
Coz it lingers in my mind 😂
after seeing Minnie and Miyeon
in the concert together with the
Girls. I can't help but love them so much.

I love (G)-Idle.

Ps: sorry for the typo no proofread.. bye

:MorphineDrip💊
Sept.17,2022