Prologue

I remember flames, the voice of hurt... despair... absolute terror. The smell of burning flesh, wood and stone won't go away, her face forever imprinted into my mind, the expression of horror in her eyes, her mouth wide. When it was over, all I see were her cold, dead eyes - the only thing that was left on her body was her face, frozen in horror. Then... all I saw was white, a door erected before me and opened, showing me the realm beyond.

The door showed me a valley of flowers, and a girl who seemed to have noticed me. She had green eyes, greet hair and a green attire but what's more important is that she may have been the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes upon. This image stuck with me even after the incident.

After eight years, I continued to have the girl in my mind, replaying the same memory over and over again. Who was she? This was a question I ask myself many a time. I'm now eighteen, both my grandparents passed away and now I'm living on my own, it's been a lonely month so far but I still have a friend who's willing to talk about his feelings and vice versa.

Then... when me and my friend went to the local library, I discovered a book, a hard cover one with a dusty title.

The Weapons of The Four Saints

I shouldn't have opened that book, no matter how much my friend persuaded because now... now I learned that I had been accidentally summoned to a world on the brink (loose term) of destruction.

"O' four saints of old! Please help save our world!"

Those were the first words that the people of this... Otherworld said to us- well mainly towards the four blokes including my good friend: Iwatani Naofumi. I, however was ignored completely until much later when the priest simply said:

"Oh it seems an accident has occurred."

Accident?

"ACCIDENT!?" I exclaim

Thus began my new life in this Otherworld, hopefully I don't end up going to prison.