Chapter-74

Cabir- Yes, Bro

Cabir- Yes, Bro... she is drunk.

Manik- What! How did this happen, Cabir? And where were you and Mukti?

Cabir- Bhai ye sab main aap ko baad mein bata dunga pehle aap yahan aa jao, please.

[Cabir- Bro, I will tell you all this later, first, you come here, please.]

Manik- Haan aa raha hoon.

[Manik- Yes, I am coming.]

(Manik ends the call and sighs.)

Manik- Main usse surprise dene ka soch raha tha aur yahan madam ne mujhe hi surprise de diya. Amazing.

[Manik- I was thinking of giving her a surprise, and here madam has given a surprise to me. Amazing.]

(Manik then drives to where the others are and meets Cabir at the entrance.)

Manik- Where is she?

Cabir- She is inside. Mukti is with her.

Manik- Hmm. Come.

(Cabir then takes him to Riya, and he is shocked at the sight before him. Riya and Mukti are sitting on a couch, the former is crying like a kid, and the latter is trying to console her. He rushes to them and sits beside Riya, taking her in a side hug.)

Manik- Hey, hey. What happened, Love? Why are you crying?

(Riya looks at Manik in tears and then hugs him tightly, to which he, too, wraps his arms around her, a little confused.)

Riya- You are here, Manik. I missed you so much.

(He chuckles a little on hearing her words, then breaks the hug and cups her face.)

Manik- I missed you too, Baby. But now that I am here, so let's go home?

Riya- Tum bhi chaloge naa ghar mere saath?

[Riya- Will you also go home with me?]

Manik- Hmm. I will. Okay?

Riya- Okay. Let's go.

(He stands up and makes her stand but immediately holds her as she loses balance.)

Manik- Careful.

(She looks at him and laughs a little.)

Riya- I know, Manik. Don't worry.

(He then shakes his head in disbelief at her and looks at Mukti and Cabir.)

Manik- Be home on time. Don't be too late. And inform Veer that Riya is with me. I am taking her to Malhotra Mansion.