18 - [𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙]

"𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯."

Georgia grunted, swinging her leg at her opponent as Hunter hummed, noticing that her form was off. 

The brunette wiped the sweat off of her brow as she panted. Her usual ponytail was now messy and her now sweat-soaked singlet hung loosely on her shoulders. She cried out in frustration, trying to land a blow on a poor scout as they let out a cry of fear.

"Your form is off," Hunter sighed, walking up to her. "You can't land a good hit if you don't have grounding."

"Well, can you at least show me how to fix my stance instead of yelling 'again' at me on repeat?" Georgia snarkily replied, exhaustion getting to her as Hunter sighed.

"You have to angle your hips to be aligned with your feet, to begin with," Hunter gently placed his hands on the girl's hips, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Do you feel sturdier now? Like you have more grounding?"

"U-Uh huh..." She mutters, struggling to hide her blush as she feels his head peering over her shoulder to check her stance.

"Good," Hunter nods, lifting his hands off her hips and placing them on her wrists. "Your arms are too far away from your body."

He pulls them closer to her body, Georgia flustering as her eyes glance down at the proximity of their hands. 

"The closer your arms are tucked in, the more momentum you have to deal more damage, got it?"

"Y-Yup..." She nods hastily, her heart pounding as she fears that he could feel her heartbeat through the thin fabric of her singlet.

"Okay. Now, scout, get closer, and brace for impact," Hunter commands, the scout groaning before getting into a defensive stance. 

"Now what you're gonna do is you're going to kick him as hard as you can," Hunter whispers while pulling away from the girl. 

"Feel the power travel from your feet to your upper body. Twist as hard as you can and kick him. Right at the side," He points his finger at the scout. "And after that kick, ground your feet again because you never know what he has up his sleeve."

Georgia nodded, readying her mind as she zooms in on the scout. Hunter pulls away as he watches the two stare down, smiling as he holds more confidence seeing Georgia's fixed stance.

"Go!"

Georgia grunts, kicking the scout as he winces, the girl grounding her feet once more as the scout regains his balance. Before he can perform any sort of counterattack, she punches his helmet with a cry, sending him stumbling back.

"Ack!" He hisses as he lands on his back.

He feels a tug on his shirt and when he opens his eyes, he sees that a fist is being held to his face and Georgia's hand is gripping the collar of his uniform.

"I gotta say, Georgie, that was way better than before!" Hunter grins, Georgia grinning at his words of appraisal.

"Hey, I couldn't do it without you," She gushes from the adrenaline rush. 

Just as she was about to walk over to Hunter, a vine grabs her ankle, her eyes widening as it yanks her down. 

"Georgia!"

She cries out as she lands on her stomach, confusion painted across her face as a glare soon rests on her face, seeing the scout trip her up with a vine.

"I will not be humiliated by a child!" He hissed, Georgia tugging the vines off of her ankle as he races after her with his fist.

Georgia jumped onto her feet, pulling her fists out as she blocks the scout's attacks, backing away as Hunter tried to intercede.