Episode 2 : Saving The Hyuga

Hey guys , I am back with the chapter 2 of my fanfic .

After the incident one year ago . Naruto became close to Hyuga main house . He made a few friends there - Hinata , Hanabi & Neji . He daily goes to Hyuga Compound just to spend some time with friends for training together , eating together and playing together . Hyuga's started to respect Naruto and treated him as Naruto not as the demon fox .

[A/N] = Neji Does not have cage seal and Hizashi Hyuga / Neji's father was still alive .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the deep cooling nights of winters in Konoha everyone was sleeping . Only few shinobi's who had duties are still awake . In the darkness of night we can still see a small five year old boy ( Senju Naruto ) . He was going to Hyuga Compound because they invited Naruto at dinner . Behind Naruto a female Anbu ( Neko ) was following him for his protection after what happened to him at the night he fought bullies . Naruto & Neko are near to forest and they heard sound of someone walking on woods . Neko warned Naruto and removed her sword and went to check who is there . But Naruto did not stop and went inside the forest . When he followed the starting point of sound . He saw a Cloud Ninja .

[A/C] = He was wearing a standard Jonin flak jacket and had a Kumo headband on his forehead . Carrying a bag on his back .

' What a Cloud Ninja is doing in Konoha at night ' Naruto thought

" I think it's the time there is no-one " Cloud Ninja said with a dark smile

He removed bag from his back and dropped it on ground . " Ouch " A voice of girl came out of the bag which was familier to Naruto . Cloud ninja opened the rope closing the bag from top . A girl came out of the bag whose hands and legs are wrapped with cloths .

' Hinata , I will take your Revenge ' Naruto thought full of anger . Ready to kill the Shinobi and activated his Sharingan .

" Please let me go " Hinata said begging . What he will do with me ? What if he killed me ? How I will meet my family and Naruto-kun if I died .

" Sorry , but I will take you to Kumo ( Hidden cloud village ) and produce a lot of Byakugan users . We will strengthen our forces with the Byakugan . " Jonin replied with dark laugh

Naruto was clenching his teeths in anger against the Cloud Shinobi .

A medium sized fox with nine tails came in front of the Kumo Jonin .

" What the hell are you " Jonin asked in fear . He knows about the Nine tail fox

" I am the great nine tail fox . Leave the girl here or I will eat you " Medium sized fox roared

Jonin was full of fear but he thought what will happen if he went back without the Hyuga Heiress . He took a Kunai from his Kunai pouch and rushed forward towards the fox and gave a Horizontal slash on the fox . After the slash the area got covered in smoke and when the smoke cleared Naruto was there with a horizontal slash on his chest .

" Hey brat , Do you want to die ? " Jonin asked

" Leave my friend or else I will kill you . " Naruto said flexing his Sharingan

" Oh Sharingan , how nice it will be if I take you too . Then we will have Sharingan and Byakugan both in our forces . " Kumo Jonin said in greed

" Multi shadow clone Jutsu " Naruto yelled and fifty Naruto's popped out

" Oh , you are skilled too our kage will be too happy " Jonin said and started battling the shadow clones . He kicked one on chest and stabbed Kunai's on the shoulder of two shadow clones . " Forty seven more to go " Jonin said and took a few Kunai's and threw them on the clones and yelled " KUNAI MULTIPLICATION JUTSU " All clones started to disappear after getting hit by Kunai's