Episode 5 : Training begins

In a training ground . Naruto was standing on the opposite side of few Anbu . Minato and everyone was standing . Few days have gone since , Naruto started training . If we see Naruto he is stronger than a lot of Chunnins and a few Jonin .

Anko threw a snake a Naruto . Snake covers Naruto's whole body but Naruto activates his dojutsu eyes . One has Mangekyou Sharingan and Other has Soulmongan . As his eyes opened , snake burnt to ashes in a second . Naruto made a single handsign and yelled " Fox Style : Punch of the god " . A punch made of air shoot towards Anko and hit her . This punch broke her many bones and she fell on ground and started crying in pain . Other Anbu bring her back . Minato entered training ground .

" Tou-san , why no-one can keep up against me . Please bring me a powerful enemy to spar " Naruto said and hugged his father .

" Naruto , You have already defeated all Chunnins in the Village . Next time I will bring a Jonin to fight you " Minato said and hugged him back

A flow of wind came with a few leaves . Leaves started spinning and came out a man with white hair .

Kakashi ran towards him and hugged him and said" Tou-san , I missed you a lot " Sakumo hugged him back

" Who are you ? " Naruto asked with a curious look because he was the father of Kakashi Senju . He Will definitely be strong .

" I am Sakumo Senju . Grandson of Third Hokage ' Tobirama Senju ' and the white fang . Labeled as a s rank Shinobi on bingo book . Stronger than Sannin " Sakumo replied to his grandniece .

" You said you're stronger than Jiji and Baa-chan . Can we have a spar ? " Naruto asked for a real battle .

" You are too small kid for having spar with me . If we fight anyways you will- " Sakumo was interrupted by Minato .

" You are wrong , Oji-San . Naruto is not as weak as you thought . He has already defeated all chunnins in the village . He is a High b rank Shinobi in Bingo book . He has killed a Jonin " Minato said and Sakumo had a shocked look on his face .

" If that's true let's start a battle " Sakumo said

Inside the arena

Sakumo and Naruto were making eye contacts .

" Hajime " Kakashi yelled and went outside of the arena .

" Earth Release : Bedrock Coffin " Sakumo yelled and a lot of rocks covered Naruto's whole body .

Then the rock started becoming harder and sound of multiple cracks came . Then the rocks fall down and there was Naruto who falls on Ground due to multiple broken bones .

" Ahhhhhhh " Naruto cried out

" What happened to you boy " Sakumo asked as he ran towards him . Naruto closed his eyes . He was shaking from fear of death . He is shouting from pain of multiple cracked bones .

Minato came and hold Naruto in his arms and shunshined to Hospital .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hokage Tower

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minato was seating on his seat and completing his paper work . He was worried for his son because it was second time , he got hurt that bad . Then a knock came on his door . He said " come in " and Obito came inside and gave him the letter of Fugaku .

Dear Minato

I am your friend Fugaku . I need your help . My clan removed me from the clan head position and kicked out my family from Uchiha Compound . We don't have any house currently . If you can help us . Please....

Your Friend
Uchiha Fugaku

" What happened to them " Minato asked to Obito . Who was also worried .

" Uchiha Clan thinks that Fugaku-sama is not good for a Uchiha because he is kind like you . They also removed me from Uchiha Clan and Shishui also got banished " Obito said trying to stop his feelings

" Follow me " Minato said and placed a hand on Obito and they came where the former Uchiha Clan head was currently residing . He asked them to come with him and bring them all to Senju Compund and gave them homes .

" Thanks you " Fugaku said and hugged him . Obito did the same .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Training ground 43

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naruto was breathing heavily in the training ground because he was training from afternoon . He was training in this training ground because someone barely uses it . So he is safe here . Someone hit Naruto on head with a iron rod . He falls unconcious .

After few minutes , when he opened his eyes and gained conciousness back . He was tied to a post . He saw a bunch of Shinobi and villagers there . Two Shinobi was standing close to Naruto . Yelling kill the demon for five thousand ryo . Every minute a villager comes and stab him with kunai . He shouts in pain but due to Kurama and Uzumaki and Senju genes . He was regenerating faster than anyone .

Then four mysterious Shinobi ,  came from nowhere , they all were wearing the mask of Hunter nin and said " Give him to us . We will remove his head and pay you 1 million ryo for this " Leaf shinobi nodded due to their greediness . One of them came and try to stab Naruto with sword but before he could touch him . He was burnt to ashes with a powerful flame coming from Naruto's behind . When Everyone turned their head . There was standing a man whose mouth was covered with a mask similar to Kakashi . Two blades came from nowhere and beheads other two hunter-nin . Last one was shaking from fear but before he could do anything . The flames covered him and all shinobi's present there . When the flames vanished . A boy came and slapped Naruto . When Naruto got slapped . He came out of Genjutsu and saw everyone who was trying to kill him was still alive but on ground crying in pain .

" Hey , I think you need help . Can I help you in making you escape " Unknown Boy said

" I am who ? . They Kidnapped me and tried to kill me . Can you help me in escape " Naruto asked and Unknown boy untied him . " Who are you " Naruto thanked him .

" I am Uzuchi , Uzuchi Otsutsuki " The boy said and vanished