My apology

Wilhelm pov

I was standing in front of a mirror thinking about what I've done last night.

'Prince Wilhelm,' I heard on the other side of the door, 'the car is here. We need to leave as soon as possible.'

I had to apologise to the whole country for being just a teenager. Every teenager gets at least one time in a life to a fight but none of them has to apologise to the whole Swedish. The video where I got into a fight went viral and that's a really bad thing for the Royal family.

-

I was sitting in a car with my earbuds in when an assistant next to me started talking.

'Hello?' I heard and took one earbud out and responded simple 'what?'.

'Here.' She said and gave me some text I had to say to the nation.

'For that reason my parents and I have decided that I will enroll at the Hillerska Boarding School,' I read loud, 'that's absurd. I haven't even spoken to my parents.'

'I'm sorry but it's already been decided.'

'Seriously? When was that?' I got angry, 'All my friends are here! Don't I have a say in this? I don't want to be at a fucking boarding school!'

'Did you go over the speech?' dad asked me while a professional was hiding my scar from the fight.

'Everyone will know I'm not being sincere, Dad.' I said and turned to my mom who was controlling my hidden scar, 'Mom, I won't go to that boarding school.'

'Be quiet.'

'Can't I decide where I live? I just want a normal life.'

'Hillerska will help give you routine and the right type of friends.'

I sat down in front of the camera while dad and Erik sat next to me.

'Can you swap places, please?' A woman asked me and Erik and we had to do as she said.

'You can start whenever you're ready.'

I looked at my mom and started.

'Well, I.. I would like.. I would like to start by saying that no one is more disappointed in me than my family, and most of all, me. This past year has been very tough for me. Since my confirmation last summer, I have been given a more official role as prince. This has come with added pressure that has resulted in me acting irresponsibly. I apologise for this, and I assure you that it will not happen again. I also want to announce that I, together with my parents, have decided that I will immediately transfer to the Hillerska Boarding School. I will continue my education there.'