'He came with a girl...'

Y/n pov

I was getting ready on the party for prince Wilhelm and i couldn't be more excited. I'm expecting the best from it. Suddenly I heard knock on the door which made me confused. I'm not expecting anyone. The only person that came to my mind was August but it couldn't be him since he is throwing the party.

I opened the door and saw the one and only Wille.

'Hey y/n. Are you going to the party today?'

'Yes, I'm just getting ready.'

'Oh okay, well I was thinking that I can take you there if you want.'

'Yeah I would love that but i need you to wait five more minutes pleeeeeease..' i was saying while closing the door right before his face. I felt bad so I started preparing faster.

-

'I think I'm ready,' I said while opening my door, expecting Wilhelm being there but I was wrong. He wasn't there. Was I getting ready too long? Did he gave up on me?

'Wileeeee?' 

'Oh, you're finally done.'

I flinched and turned to the side where the voice was coming from. There was Wille sitting on the floor next to my door. 

'Ah, you scared me,'

'Did I?' He was smirking while standing up and walking to me.

I looked down and smiled, after I looked up again I saw him being right in front of me. We had long eye contact and we both had no smiles on our faces anymore. He looked at my lips and licked his. That was gross.

'Okay, can we go now?' I smiled on him and he just nodded.

-

Wille pov

I was going to the party with y/n on my right laughing at the joke I just told her. Her laugh was so adorable that it made me smile. I just got and idea and just when it came to my mind i spoke without thinking.

'Wanna have a sleepover?' 

She just laughed and nodded 'Yeah, sure!'

A smile appeared on my face again and just when y/n responded to my question we were at the place. 

August pov

I was preparing party for the one and only ungrateful prince Wilhelm. He's got everything and he just spits on it. I want what he has.

'Prince Wilhelm is here!' Alexander said looking through the window, 'and it looks like he came with someone.'

'Dude, that's y/n..' said Vincent laughing, 'August, dude, it looks that he came with your girl.'

'I don't care about her.' I said knowing that I'm lying.

'Yeah, yeah, sure..'