Hold my hands forever

After eating we came out as the cold wind blow I feel cold my dress was not warm I just wore simple one but now I'm feeling cold.
JUNGKOOK POV
As we walk out I saw Y/n feeling cold and sneezing a few times I was wearing a leather jacket so I thought to give her.
Y/N POV
I was walking to his car when I felt a warm cloth on my shoulder and when I turn around to see who it was he hold my hands again making me feel warm and safe in his hands and made me sit in car.
He too sat on driver sit and drove off while I was feeling nervous to talk to him in this silent ride.
Y/n- Aren't you feeling cold?
I asked being worried for him.
Jungkook- I am a man so I don't feel cold but you are not wearing warm clothes so you will catch cold then who will take care me in office.
I smiled hearing him and just stare at him for a good time.
Y/n- Jungkook thank you for everything.
I said to him softly.
He just smiled looking straight but I can clearly see he is some kind of happy hearing my words.
But then he talked changing the whole topic.
Jungkook- Y/n I know we don't know each other that much but I just want to ask you something.
Y/n- Yea go ahead.
Jungkook- Hmm..do you have a boyfriend?
Y/n- No.
Jungkook- So do you love someone? I know it's your personal life but as your boss I want some information about my secretary.
Y/n- Yes...
I said while looking at him but after that I saw him fisting his hands.
Jungkook- Who is that guy whom you fall for?*cold voice*
Y/n- Nope! I will not tell.
Jungkook- okay then I will find out.
Y/n- Huh?
Jungkook- See it started to rain.
Y/n- Yea by the way I love rain.
I said opening my window a bit just to put my hands outside and feel the water droplets of rain.
Jungkook- The weather is so cozy.
He said looking at me while I stare at him and then he again turn his face in front.
The ride then went silent no one speak anything.
When the message popped in my phone.
JUNGKOOK POV
I saw a message popped in Y/n phone with the name id 'Jiminie' So is she is love with Jimin? but didn't she was telling me in her drank state that she was jealous seeing me with a girl and also have some feelings.
Y/N POV
*On Message*
Jimin- Hey Y/n did you went to restaurant with Jungkook?
Y/n- Yea.
Jimin- Did you liked the place? How was it?
Y/n- It was nice.
Jimin- What happened don't you like it?
Y/n- I like it and he did told me about you suggested him this restaurant it was good.
Jimin- So the date was good.
Y/n- Yea- WHAT DATE? no it wasn't one he just gave me a treat.
Jimin- Okay but that was a couple restaurant so for that it is your first date.
Y/n- okay I agree
Jimin- Anything more.
Y/n- No nothing special he is taking me to my home.
Jimin- okay than have a good night we will talk in office tomorrow.
Y/n- okay byee Jiminie.