‣ ─ ❪﹒҂﹒❫ 𝕁𝕌𝔻𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂℝ𝕀𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔸﹒ꜜꜜ

𝙱𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌, 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜

➜﹐Total: 100 

➜﹐Cover: /5 
Is the font clear? Does it draw your attention and makes you curious to read the book? Is it intriguing?

➜﹐Title: /5 

Is it unique? Is it related to the story? Or is it something very common?

➜﹐Grammar: /20 

Is there a correct use of punctuations, spaces? How is the typos, spelling in the book? Are the tenses used correctly?

➜﹐Plot: /20 

Is the plot out of the box? Does it makes you curious to read more? Is it a cliche?

➜﹐Characters: /20

Are the characters different and unique? Do they have any improvement from the first chapter till you read? Were their emotions portrayed beautifully?

➜﹐Writing style: /20

Was it too simple and bland or ornamental? Was it difficult for you to understand some paragraphs? Was it too detailed or a little? Was the pacing accurate?

➜﹐Overall enjoyment: /10 

Drop your personal opinions about the book and how much did you enjoy reading it here.

Judges are requested to thoroughly review the:

✫ Prologue, if any , (/10)

✫ Blurb (/10)

✫ Cover (/5)

✫ Title (/5)

of the books and include that in your review format marking them ,as these are included in special categories.

Marks of Prologue and Blurb would not be included in the total, they would be marked separately. Judges please make a separate column of the review of these. If any of these is not present in any book simply, judge from the other special categories.

HAPPY READING!