.6.

Namjoon was seen sitting a little stiffly at the end of the bed, not wanting to move a bit from there for fear that if he made a wrong move his head would be a bet like the man who died this afternoon.

Even namjoon heard the news that body was dumped in the middle of the forest no one was sad or mourned the man's departure, everything looked normal as if nothing had happened at all.

The sound of the door opening very loudly made namjoon close his eyes reflexively not wanting to see who was coming.

"It's been a long wait" namjoon didn't answer his question because taehyung had said not to talk if it wasn't necessary and namjoon did what he say.

" Answer my question " namjoon felt a strong enough tug on the jaw area to make him inevitably have to look up .

" Mr. taehyung said not to speak if not ordered " namjoon looks hard to say a word because the pain from yoongi pressing his jaw is quite strong .

"You can talk if I'm asking"

" Ok sir " stroking the former grip was a little painful but now namjoon feels .

"From today you will live here with me" namjoon nodded understanding not daring to look at yoongi again.

The room that yoongi occupies is on the third floor there are quite complete facilities for the size of a detention cell but according to namjoon himself this is more like being called a boarding house.

"Let's go to sleep" namjoon felt the tug on his hand he couldn't help but obey then chose to sleep sideways facing the wall in front of him this is better than staring at yoongi of course.

His neck felt cold when he felt yoongi sounding like breathing not far from there, there couldn't be anything worse than this right?  .

"How long have you not showered" said yoongi who is now starting to equate his sleeping position with namjoon.

" Errghh .. since I came here because the bathroom is often full and I'm not used to bathing together " he feel like burying him alive now .

"I'm not used to sleeping with someone who's dirty so let's take a shower" namjoon rolled his eyes he didn't hear wrong right?

****

Jungkook was seen walking occasionally correcting the buttoned position of the shirt he was using. Many waiters looked down and gave him respect when they passed him, today he had a meeting with his grandfather's lawyer to discuss the distribution of inheritance, of course.

When the door was opened Jungkook saw his father and uncle now sitting opposite looking peaceful but their eyes implied hatred.

"Please sit down, Mr. Jungkook." Hoseok was seen telling Jungkook to sit down so that his task was quickly completed.

" Why did you bring us to come here again ? " Yonghwa said wanting to end this meeting because after all he was tired of having to deal with Siwon constantly .

"As you all know that Mr. Lee made a will before he died some time ago..."

" Straight to the point " said Siwon who interrupted Hoseok's words just like that.

"Ypu have no manners" said Yonghwa which makes Siwon getting annoyed.

Hoseok pretended to cough so that everyone could focus on him .  "Mr. Lee gave a clue to find where the box is located and it's already the third week if one more week between you guys don't find it, it's a shame the money that was there had to be donated" Hoseok just smiled when he saw the two men in front of him starting to show their fangs.

"Relax, gentlemen, but Mr. Lee gave you shares in the company"

"I know you know about the whereabouts of the secret place, don't you think?" Siwon looks like he tugs at the end of Hoseok's collar. Their eyes now meet but Hoseok doesn't seem bothered at all.

"Yes, and don't expect me to tell you"

"Go back to your seat," said Yonghwa, stopping Siwon's actions at this time.

" Alright , let 's start " said Hoseok as he took out some documents on the table .

****

Yoongi woke up first, his eyes stared at Namjoon's body wrapped in a blanket, chuckling slightly when he remembered that the man wasn't wearing any clothes.

The sound of namjoon's cries last night didn't even bother yoongi because he chose to thrust in namjoon's anal very brutally.

A knock on the door made yoongi inevitably have to get up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" asked yoongi when he saw taehyung who was already standing there with a slightly bent face.

"You don't know, your father called me and kept on swearing"

" What happened ? "

"He wants you to find a clue as soon as possible, because lawyer Jung keeps his mouth shut every time he's cornered."

" I'm not really interested in this , after all the money in there must be illegitimate money " yoongi looks stretched out his arms .

"That's already explained, are you not interested in continuing the business your grandfather started?"

"Not at all, because Jungkook was already there, I'm not too interested in competing with him." Yoongi didn't really ask to be involved in both businesses, which were just playing dirty to get everything.

But his father who always makes yoongi do what he wants, one of them is in prison so don't blame him if he throws a tantrum here.

****

He don't know what time it is because namjoon doesn't even want to remember picking up clothes that are under the bed with eyes that keep crying non stop.

Even trying to put on his clothes was so difficult that it took him a long time to do so.

Dragging his feet out namjoon remembering the place that he was passed last night .

Not only his body was destroyed but his pride was also destroyed there was nothing left now.

"are you fine? " namjoon looked at won-shi who was standing not far from the hand he was about to pass .

" I .. " won-shi came closer and carried namjoon to come down with him the whole night himself and ji-sung could not sleep because imagining namjoon who went with taehyung and true what they feared happened to namjoon.

namjoon's body seemed to shake violently maybe the man had scared him.

"Today you don't have to work, just wait for me and Ji-sung in the cell room." Won-shi really can't bear to see an injured Namjoon have to go to work too so for today he will let Namjoon stay in the cell to rest.

"I don't want to, I don't want to be alone what if that guy hurts me again" namjoon knows no one can help him run from yoongi but at least he's not left alone and scared.

Tbc