Questionable?

'So when are you going to arrive?' I ask my boyfriend on the phone to him.
'Dunno but your best friend just messaged me, i'm gonna go and see.' He says in a weird tone.
'Ah ok. Love you' I say murmuring.
End of call.
I stare at my best friend's contact and our messages. 'I miss you, May.' I say.
I swear somethings off though.And i have to figure it out.
I went downstairs, thinking nothing of it and just went to make myself some toast.
'Hey babe.' My mum says to me hugging me.
'Hey mum, how are you?How was work?' I say looking into her deep blue eyes.
'Yeah im ok, work was normal i did three ops today and you seem a bit off, what's wrong?' She says looking back into my eyes and stroking my long feathered black hair.
'Yeah im just very tired.' I say rubbing my face.
'Oh ok, well go have a nap if you like, dads not going to be home until midnight.' She says putting a piece of my toasted bread in her mouth.
'Hey that was mine!' I say laughing and snatching it off her.
'Haha now it isn't,' My mum walks into the living room laughing and turning on the tv.
I walked upstairs and went into my bedroom and opened my window. I stared at the sunset and I saw all the beautiful colours-blue red and orange.
I hear my phone ding and rush towards it.I stare at the message.
'Hey bub, im nearly here just wait i'm visiting someone.' He messages me and I stare at it.
'Alright , who you visiting? If it's your nan can you please say hello for me.' I ask him smiling at my message.
'Oh um yeah im um seeing M- yeah Madds.' He says with a winking face. My fingers and toes went numb and my heart sunk to the floor.
Madds? Why her? I knew exactly who he was visiting, May.
I drop my phone and the last I remember is everything going black...