I think I just met the love of my life

I walk into school with hair down, skirt up high, school bag half on my shoulder ripped airforces and bags under my eyes.
'Damn what's happened to her?' I hear everyone say as I walk past them.
I go to my first lesson and it was rubbish all I did was stare at my phone looking at different people's posts on Instagram.
'ugh i wish I had a body like theirs' i say looking and hearting every one I go through.
Break, finally!
I walk out the dreadful classroom and I sat down at break on my phone scrolling through tiktok but I look up and I see such a cute boy walk past.
I walk up to him and trip over my shoelaces.
'Shit!' I shout. 'Oh.My.God.' I say. 'I'm terribly sorry.' I say getting up and picking up my phone.
'No it's alright I hear a hot voice say. I see a hand, helping me up.
'Thank you so much, and again, im terribly sorry.' I say smiling shyly.
'Listen it's ok, just call me babe.' He winks and walks off and gives me a white piece of paper.
'Oh my goodness me.' I think 'He just gave me his number and called me babe!' I say jumping with happiness. I knew it was love at first sight. I love him already to absaloute pieces and I didn' know that this was the guy I was going to be stuck with my whole entire life.

One month passed...

'I love you.' I stare up at him as I lay in his arms on his bed.
'I love you so so so much.' He says kissing my forehead. I love him so much. He is my for lifer.
' I don't understand how you had no boyfriends for ages.' He says looking at me.
'Thanks hun but i don't know obviously i'm not pretty enough for the boys at school.' I say looking at Netflix at Heartstopper.
'No.Your the most beautiful woman in the entire world I would never change anything about you.' He says and I smile at what he just said.