chapter 1

Alex stepped into G9 with a grimacing smirk on drawn across her face from ear to ear. "Hello Andrew." she spoke in a suspenseful voice. Mr Perry appeared from the darkness in his dark robe holding a small candle in his hands. He slowly walks across towards the door of the classroom and met eyes with Alex. "I brought the virgin sacrifice." she said smiling and dragged Jack Maidment into the classroom by his dick. "Excellent." said Mr Perry. "I'm proud. Tonight, you will get some hot bondage anal." he said patting her head. She blushed and looked at her feet. "Come with me" Mr Perry said and he walked into the darkness. He lifted Jack's lifeless pussy virgin body up and started screaming Latin. Alex jizzed everywhere and sliced open Jacks stomach and scooped his blood out with a ladle. She shaped a large pentagram onto the cold floor and jizzed all in it. "Alex you ruined it again!" Perry yelled and spanked her ass with a bible. "Oohh Mr Perry" she squealed and started fucking Jacks corpse. "What the fuck" Mr Perry said as he jumped out of G9's window. He landed softly on a pit of spikes that Alex planted underneath. Her plans had come alive and she started screaming and running down G block stairs, and jumped onto Mr Perry and her massive cock erupted from her panties and fucked him right in the pussy. "Ohhhhh Perry yes" she screamed. Christopher Reminis stood in the distance in shock whilst he dropped his ham and cheese toasty, shattering the ceramic dish. Sophie started crying and screaming when she saw that Christopher had dropped this beautiful work of art without even caring. She punched Christopher in his tooth gap and it slices open her fingers, but she's too broken to even notice. She falls to her knees and picks up the sandwich in disbelief. Tears streamed down her face. But no one fucking cares. Alex turns around with blood pouring out of her eyes when she sees Christopher. "Jack..." Chris said as he saw Jacks body fall down after Alex. His corpse falls on Alex and knocks her out. Mr Reminis harshly grabs Sophie by her arm. "We must leave" he says "GO KILL YOURSELF" Sophie screamed, but followed him anyway, still carrying the now cold and ruined sandwich.