Training Recruits

Paragu is now a full Adult Sayian

Paragu is now a full Adult Sayian. Leading the Frieza Force to victory and conquering planets under her name. And even with his title as the New Commander of the Force, his name was already spread across the galaxy, soon almost everyone knew who he was. Paragu was now in his quarters resting up after another mission. And as he was resting up, he heard a knock at the door. He went to it and saw Zarbonia

Paragu: Zarbonia, can I help you?

Zarbonia: Mm. Lady Frieza requires your assistance.

Paragu nodded and left the room went to Frieza's room. He knocked on the door and heard a soft "enter" before he opened the door to see her standing and waiting for him.

Frieza: Ah Paragu. So good to see you.

Paragu: It's good to see you too Lady Friez- I mean Frieza.

Frieza: I know you just got back from your mission but I have an assignment for you.

Paragu: Whatever it is, I'll be sure to finish the job in no time.

Frieza: Hm good. As you know, the Ginyu Force is accepting new recruits. But the recruits that he has, are not promising enough, for both Ginyu and Me.

Paragu: Is that so?

Frieza: Yes. And so Captain Ginyu has requested that you should shape the new recruits into shape. The way you train your forces and how they complete missions has got Ginyu's attention. And he personally wants you to train them.

Paragu: Of course Frieza. When does he want me to stary training them?

Frieza: first you rest up. Once you're all well and rested, then you will come see me.

He nodded and at that time, he got paid double for his excellent work at the force. As soon as he left her room, he saw Zarbonia leaning agaisnt the wall and waiting for him to come out.

Zarbonia: So...you get to meet the Ginyu Force.

Paragu: Sounds like it. But it's more of me just meeting the new recruits. I just hope he doesn't ask me to help them with a pose.