Paragu's Funtime (1)

Zarbonia pulled Paragu close to her chest, having his face covered with her big tits. This he didn't mind as the Saiyan began to move his hands to her tits and gave them a nice squeeze. This Zarbonia felt and she couldn't help but moan from his sudden touch. Paragu continued to touch and squeeze Zarbonia's tits before he pulled his face away and looked at her. She looked back at him and the two shared a passionate kiss. The two began to fight for dominance and Zarbonia won as she pushed Paragu to his bed. The Saiyan sat up to see her on all fours crawling to his crouch. He watched her get closer and closer before she began to slowly pull his pants down and seen the biggest bulge in his boxers. This made her blush and look back at Paragu. He looked at her chuckling slightly before he touched and played with her hair. She then pulled his boxers off and she suddenly was push back by his length.

Zarbonia: O-Oh my fucking god... Look how big you are~

Paragu: That surprises you~?

Zarbonia: Are you kidding~? Not even one of my dildos are close to this size, let alone this big.

She then began to grip his cock with both of her hands and began to kiss the tip before taking some of it in her mouth. Paragu grunted and slightly moaned from feeling Zarbonia's soft lips and tongue around his cock. He then watched her bob her head slightly, sucking what she could take in her mouth and stroking the rest with her hands.

Paragu: Z-Zarbonia~ Y-your tongue feels so good~

Zarbonia's response was just her smiling while she still sucked him off. She then managed to hold a peace sign while looking at him. The Saiyan was blushing seeing how slutty Zarbonia was being towards him. This turned him on and he didn't want this to end. He soon felt like he was gonna cum and he tried to warn her that he was gonna cum. But without saying anything, he just came all inside of Zarbonia's mouth. She couldn't believe the amount that slid through her throat and the rest she had to swallow. Paragu seen how she didn't let one drop of his seed spill and blushed. She then pulled out and panted as she was out of breath. She then looked at Paragu, showing him her mouth and how she swallowed his seed. Paragu's cock then began to get hard again. This caught Zarbonia's attention and she looked back at her new lover and smirked making him lay down fully on the bed while she got on top of him. The two then began to proceed to a heated makeout session with Paragu taking Zarbonia's bra and playing with her huge tits. Zarbonia moaned from his playing and used her hand to stroke his hard cock before adjusting it to where her wet entrance was. Paragu looked at what she was doing and let her continue as Zarbonia inserted Paragu's cock inside of her pussy. She moaned loudly in slight pain and pleasure. Mostly pleasure as she wanted this and she had mentally and physically prepared for this. She then began to move her hips agaisnt his waist slowly so she can feel his cock inside her go deeper in her womanhood. Paragu watched and felt her ass cheeks grind against him and he began to move his hips slightly to help her with this pleasure. All that could be heard in Paragu's room was moaning and slight bed creaking sounds. Zarbonia then proceeded to bounce on his cock as she couldn't stop and the pleasure was getting to her. Paragu was moaning and holding her waist as he moved his hips as well going deeper and hitting her baby room. Zarbonia had small hearts in her eyes as she loved this feeling and was practically drooling from this. She then felt Paragu carry her and flip her over so she was on the bed and he was on top. But his cock was out and Paragu quickly put his cock back inside of her pussy and began to thrust inside of her. She moaned loudly at his fast pace and how hard he was being with her. Paragu then kissed Zarbonia's lips roughly and she kissed back, holding his head and wrapping her legs around his waist to help him go deeper inside of her and for him to cum inside of her. Paragu continued his wild thrusts in her pussy despite the space he had to do it, he still managed to fuck her more roughly and the Green lady moaned more and gripped his hair. Paragu then felt like he was gonna cum again and he didn't give her a warning as she already knew he was gonna soon release as she felt his cock throbbing.

Zarbonia: Mmm~ You gonna cum aren't you~? Do it~ Release all that cum you have stored~ Give it to me~!

Paragu nodded as he fucked her more and held her by her waist and came a lot inside of her. She moaned so loudly that she had to cover her mouth so that she wouldn't wake anyone up. Paragu panted as he slowly pulled his cock out and some of his seed was dripping from Zarbonia's pussy. She went to stretch her pussy and see the amount coming out as she looked at Paragu.

Zarbonia: Wow Paragu~ Not only are you the best Commander of Lady Frieza's force, but you do know how to please a woman~

Paragu: H-Hehe~ Thanks...but I'm not done yet~

Zarbonia: H-Huh?

Paragu then turned Zarbonia around so her ass was facing him and she had to look back. Paragu then went Super Saiyan and that not only made him hard again, but he was much bigger than before. Zarbonia's hearts that were on her eyes, grew slightly as she was ready and wanted Paragu to take her. He held her down and slammed his cock back in her pussy making her moan as he pounded her pussy more rougher and harder from before. Zarbonia's ass was clapping to the rhythm of Paragu's thrusts as he showed no sign of stopping and we went farther and deeper in her pussy. Not even her dildos made her feel this good. Paragu then grabbed both of Zarbonia's arms and folded them behind her back while making her sit up and Zarbonia complied letting him do whatever he wanted to her. She could see some of his cock if she looked down and seen his massive balls smacking her entrance and hitting her clit. She couldn't stop moaning loudly because this felt too good.

Zarbonia: A-AHHH~! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HAVING THIS COCK~ PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR BITCH PARAGU~! MAKE ME A MOMMY~!

Paragu then kissed Zarbonia again while going faster and rougher in her pussy making her squirt each time he thrusted inside of her making her cum on his cock. Soon he gave one final thrust and he came a bunch more inside of her pussy. So much that some spilled out of her pussy and was on the bed. Zarbonia of course moaned loudly in his mouth as she was still kissing him. Paragu then slowly took his cock out and let go of Zarbonia as she fell to the bed, panting and exhausted from the hard pounding she just recieved. Paragu then laid next to her before feeling her move and adjust herself so she was laying on top of him with her head on his chest.

Zarbonia: Oh my God Paragu~ You really are a beast~

Paragu: Perhaps but you seemed to like this "beast"~

Zarbonia: Fufu~ Yes I do~ I...Love you.

Paragu looked at her before the two shared a passionate kiss and soon the two fell asleep. Unaware that someone was looking through the peephole of Paragu's room.

TO BE CONTINUED....