when I start to feel

I stare at her with sharp eyes and study her every movement. I try to understand her body language by watching her move side to side. She points at me and I freeze and barley smile at her. She starts to dance and I go to her, feeling like I am in a trance. All my friends including her are dancing to the loud music. Who is her you might ask and her is the one. She is the one I think I might love, She is the most beautiful one of all, she is my big secret. Her name is Kala. Kala is the the one I might love. Kala is the big secret. I am Moe. Moe the perfect child, the perfect singer, the perfect person. I am 16 and I already got into law school. I am in every club in my school and everybody loves me but I have a secret. The secret I hold dearly to my heart and try not to tell. The secret I try to get away from but can't. My secret, my big secret, my secret love, my secret heart. How can something so wrong, feel so right. The heart wants what the heart wants I say while trying to make myself feel better. I get lost in thought while looking at her. I might love a girl and the girl might love me. I am a girl and I might love a girl. I start to feel wrong, like I should be ashamed but I can't help it. I can't help the way I feel about this girl. The girl I might love. The girl that might love me. Kala does not know how I feel about her and she won't find out anytime soon. I know this whole thing is wrong, the way I feel, my urges, and definitely my opinion on the way Kala looks. I have no clue what she does to me, it's like I'm in a different world and she's the only way in and out. I need her and I want her to touch me. I want to feel her warm skin on mine and her hot breath on my neck. I can't help the way I feel and I can't help my urges. I don't know why I feel this way and I don't know how to make it stop but I do know one thing for sure is that I have no clue what I'm going to do Monday at school when I see her. What should do? I need to get over my secret, my secret love.