Yellow Paper

I try not to talk to Kala anymore but since we are partners it has it's complications. I still stare at her every once in awhile but I try to keep myself from going into a full trance. I still dream about her, all of her. I can't bring myself to ask her if she is gay or not but I do ask a lot of questions, like, what's your favorite color, what's your take on oil drilling, and other stuff like that. Sometimes we turn around and we look each other directly in the eyes and it's like a whole new world in which I don't want to leave. I sit at my desk and look around and see that my book bag has spilled. When I picked it up the yellow paper falls out and I stare at it as if I don't what to do with it. Kala walks to my desk and picks it up for me and reads it and her face turns blank. "what secret," she giggles but still having a blank tone in her voice. "were you going to give it to someone or did someone give it to you." She continues to talk but the way she was saying all these things were as if she was fearful of the answer. "I just found it on my porch," I sigh while trying to lighten up the mood. She hands me the paper and a few books and walks back to her desk. I don't understand why she was so worried about the paper but I do have some reasons why she might be. I think something is going on with her and that something got out to me and she now she afraid I might use it against her for some reason or something like that but maybe it's something else. The bell rings and I start to walk out of the classroom but something stops me or was it someone. Kala was taking off her sweat-shirt and most of her was showing and it was like a dream come true. Her flat, carmel, tight, soft looking stomach was once again showing but this time I could not look away. I try but I can't and I won't. I want her, I need her, I want her to feel me and I definitely want to feel her. I want her to rub me and to kiss me slowly and I will do the same to her. I am in a total trance right now but the moment her shirt goes down everything is over and I start to walk again. I didn't notice that the whole time I was hypnotized by her, that she was looking at me and by the time I was out of my trance it was already too late. She noticed me staring right at her body and I think she was going to pull down her shirt sooner but wanted to see how long I would last. Truthfully I could probably be there all day. I walked out of the room as fast as I could and went home.