IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Hi everyone!

Important Announcement! Please read!

I will no longer be updating this book. I don't have the time and motivation anymore to continue writing, I'm also running out of new ideas to write chapters. In addition to this, I think my love for the TV show has been decreasing over the years as I grow up, trust me I still love the characters and show as a whole but I don't love them as much as I used to when I first came on to this app or when I first started writing this book. 

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read my chapters so far, commented on truths and dares and voted. It means so much to me,  you doing that makes my day a bit brighter, so THANK YOU.

The good news is that I have been writing a few other books that are sitting in my drafts so when I get the time I will try and publish these for you guys. Sadly, they will not be TMNT fanfictions but some other fandoms that I think need a bit more recognition and that are underrated. 

Again, a big thank you to everyone. I couldn't have made it this far without you guys supporting me the whole way through. Writing this fanfiction, I think has given me some confidence in my writing and storytelling skills. I would have never thought that this is where I would be a few years ago. At first, when I started writing this book, I did it for fun, I guess, I didn't think anyone would actually read it so... yeah. 

Anyway, that's it from me guys. I hope to talk to everyone again in the future but for now Au Revoir. Remember, I love you guys soooooo much and appreciate everything you have done for me. 

Byeeeee!

Love Sadia