Sister and Brothers

POV: In this story, Manic, the brother of Sonic and Sonia, decides to check on Sonic and how he's doing since he hasn't seen him in a while. Sonic, hearing that Manic wants to see how he's doing, goes off to his room to see if he can find something. Ralph and Vanellope, both friends of Sonic, are curious and follow Sonic, only to discover something that Sonic didn't want them to find out.

In a castle, there were triplets that had been born. One was a girl, two were boys. The oldest was named Sonic, the second oldest was called Sonia, and the youngest was named Manic. Together, they had been given special medallions that can turn into instruments and can shoot lasers or cause an earthquake, and they used them to protect themselves from an evil villain named Robotnik and other badniks and evil people. One day, they were separated from each other. Sonia and Manic found each other very soon, buy they still went looking for their brother..., that is until Manic decided on something. "Hey Sonia" Manic said. "I have an idea" "Does your idea involve stealing?" Sonia asked. "No" "What is it?" "Our medallions are connected, right?" "Through music, yes" "So what if I play the drums and you play the keyboard, then he'll hear us and probably play his guitar" "Why don't you have any of those ideas when we're together?!" Sonia put her hand over her medallion and it turned into a keyboard. Manic did the same and his medallion turned into drums. He started to play them while Sonia played her keyboard.

Meanwhile, Ralph, Vanellope and Sonic were talking. Sonic was wearing his medallion. The two didn't mind, although, Ralph wanted to question why Sonic wore it, but never did. "Oh, how I love how I'm talking to a talking hedgehog" Vanellope said. "I didn't expect that to happen" She added. Sonic laughed. "Well, life is unexpected" He said. "Well said" Ralph added in. Then, Sonic heard a voice.

Sonia: 🎶A little voice inside tells me someone is out there, and I must never give up searching everywhere🎶

His medallion glowed, then stopped. 'Sonia?' Sonic thought. "Uh.... Sonic? You ok?" Ralph asked. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine" Sonic said. 'Yes! We reached you' 'Manic?' Sonic thought. "Uh...... sorry, I got to go. See ya' later" Sonic said and walked away. Vanellope then turned to Ralph. "Ralph, was that strange to you?" She asked. "Yea, especially since we didn't hear anything" Ralph said. Sonic, meanwhile, went to his room, closed his door, and hovered a hand over his medallion. When he did, his medallion turned to a guitar. 'Manic! Sonia!' Sonic said in his mind. 'Yea, bro, where are you? We've been searching for you' Sonia thought. 'I'm at Game Central Station' 'Oh awesome. Who did you meet there?' 'A lot of people. Oh, there's this one friend who I have got to tell you about' 'Can you bring is there so you can show us this friend?' Manic suddenly asked in Sonic's mind. Ralph and Vanellope were listening in and found out that Sonic was suddenly laughing. 'Sure' He said. 'Anyway, it's good to talk to you again, bro. And if you want, we can play that song again' Sonia said. 'Sure, We can play it' Sonic said.

Sonic started playing his guitar. On the other side of the door, Ralph and Vanellope were shocked to discover that Sonic can play guitar, and that's not the only thing that were shocked at.

Sonic: 🎶There's something missing, something's not quite right. And I can feel in calling to me every night🎶

Sonia: 🎶A little voice inside tells me someone is out there, and I must never give up searching everywhere🎶

Sonic: 🎶(Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) We are gonna be together (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) life will be so much better (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) We will build a bond no one can break (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) no more dark clouds above (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) united in the light of love (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) the story can only end one way, we'll be together someday🎶

Sonic: 🎶(Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) We are gonna be together (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) life will be so much better (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) We will build a bond no one can break, yeah (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) no more dark clouds above (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) united in the light of love (Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶) the story can only end one way, we'll be together someday🎶

(Sonia and Manic: 🎶Someday!🎶)

Sonic: 🎶Be together-

Sonic, Sonia and Manic: someday🎶

Ralph and Vanellope were once again shocked, "Who knew Sonic could sing?" Ralph asked. Vanellope shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Let's go ask him" She said and knocked on Sonic's door. "Sonic" She said. Sonic opened the door a little, so they didn't see his guitar. "Hey, what do you guys need?" Sonic asked. "Just wanted to ask you a question" "What is it?" "How can you sing and play a guitar? We're never heard you do that before" Ralph said. "Oh, you heard that?" Sonic asked and Ralph nodded. "Oh, um......... well, I guess I could tell you guys" Sonic said and let the two in his room. Ralph and Vanellope walked in and Sonic closed the door. Sonic brought out his guitar. "Sonic, since when did you have a guitar and since when can you play guitar and since when can you sing?" Vanellope asked. "Since when I was born, you may have seen me with a medallion" Sonic said. "Yea" Vanellope said. Sonic's guitar turned back into his medallion. "Whoa! That was so cool" Ralph said. "Thanks. And I can just sing" Sonic said. "And you're a great singer" Vanellope said. "Thank you. Now, promise me you won't tell anyone what I told you" "Why?" "I don't want anyone to know about this. Please" Ralph sighed. "I won't" He said. "Me either" Vanellope said. "Thank you" Sonic said and hugged Vanellope. Vanellope then hugged Sonic back. "I don't get a hug?" Ralph asked. "Lift me up" Ralph lifted Sonic up to his level and Sonic hugged him. "Vanellope, get in here. This is very fun" Sonic said. Vanellope laughed, and got on Ralph's hand. Ralph lifted her up to his level and Vanellope hugged Ralph. Ralph hugged the two back.