Chapter 3 !

A few days later, word quickly got around that Sunny had finally done it. All the guilt held him down and he just couldn't push past it. He KILLED his own sister, so to make up for it, he killed himself, and he was finally free from what had been following him around since that incident.

Basil finally pushed himself up from his bed and went to make some food.

He found a whole pizza in the freezer and decided to throw it into the oven.

While the pizza cooked he went back to his room and started doodling at his desk. Life was boring without Sunny. There was no one who would sit next to him and listen to him rant about his interests and hyperfixations. There was nothing to do.

He fell onto his bed and fell asleep.

Basil woke up to the scent of fire and smoke. He sat up and ran to the kitchen realizing he forgot about the pizza he previously put in the oven.

He grabbed his necessities and the vanilla orchid from his window seal and ran out of the house, watching it burn and crumble, watching his flowers he spent years growing, finally die.

He sat down onto the pavement, continuing to watch his house burn, and started to cry. Years worth of memories and hard work put into that house, and now it is gone. The only things he had left were all the stuff Sunny gave him and his vanilla orchid.