Part 3

Akshu asks Rudra to give her his phone . First he was refuse to give Akshu his phone but latter gave Akshu his phone . Because when Rudra did not give his phone to Akshu then she slap him two more time loudly.

After giving phone to Akshu , Rudra immediately hide behind Abhi and pleaded Abhi with trembling voice , 

Rudra : Brother , please save me from your lioness . She is very dengerous.

Listening to Rudra everyone wanted to laugh except Aru , Ag , Akshu .

Akshu ignoring Rudra unlock his phone and ask Abhi ,

Akshu : Abhi do you remember the time when he calls his friend (pointing her eyes towards Rudra) and told about Miss. Arohi Goenka ?

After remembering sometime Abhi said ,

Abhi : Around 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

After finding exact contact number Akshu dialed Rudra's friend number and put the mobile on the speaker so that everyone can listen the conversion .

After ringing for four - five ring someone pick up the phone.

Rudra's friend : Bro what happen any reason to call me ? I remember you were going to bring that stupid girl and you were saying that day that "what piece she is" . and also you were saying that you have provoked that girl against her Brother in-law . You are coming today evening with that girl , right ? Ok then , I am keeping my phone , I am busy right now .

Saying this Rudra's friend cut the call . Now everyone looking towards Arohi and Rudra with anger and disgustingly , except Ag because he is having sad and pitifull expression for his lovely daughter Aru.

Other Goenka's family were looking at Arohi with anger and shamefull expression.

Suddenly Akshu move towards Rudra , pull his hair and pull him out behind Abhi and started giving Rudra slaps left - right and started kick him in stomach . Seeing all this Abhi , Neil , Parth , Kairav and Vansh come towords Akshu and Rudra and started to saprate both of them . 

After saprating both of them Akshu was ragging like angry bull in Abhi's arms . and Rudra was sitting with support of reception desk breathing heavily . 

After sometime Akshu come out of Abhi's arm said while looking at Rudra ,

Akshu : Now be ready to bear the consequences for dragging my Abhi in mess that you and Miss. Arohi Goenka has created .

All the family members are confused and Goenka family's are feeling hurt yet confused of Akshu's this behaviour. Kairav could not handle Akshu's this behaviour and ask,

Kairav : Akshu, What happen to you ? Why are you calling us with our name ? We are your family , Dear.

Akshu : Akshra . Call me Akshra or Mrs.Birla . Only my family members calls me Akshu not any outsiders or strangers.

Listening to Akshu everyone become shocked for calling Goenka family as outsiders not her family .

Before anyone could say something Akshu take out her mobile and called someone,

Akshu (order someone filled with calm yet dangerous voice) : I am speaking . I want you to remove minister from his post , seal all his and his family member's property , block all bank - accounts and they should be become homeless and pennyless . You have 5 minute to do all works and maximum 10 minute . Do it fast. After doing that make sure ex- minister call his son Rudra for his scandle . 

Without listening to otherside Akshu cut the call and give her mobile to Abhi to put in his pocket.

Listening to Akshu's talks everyone become shocked yet curious to with whom Akshu was talking to .

After giving her mobile to Abhi  , Akshu faces everyone and said,

Akshu : I know what are you all thinking and don't worry I will tell everything once his father's call will come (Pointing towards Rudra who is sitting with shocked expression). Till then let's move towards Miss. Arohi Goenka .

Listening to Akshu everyone look towards Arohi who is already sweating and nervous .

Akshu move towards Arohi and stand infront of her while Akshu's eyes are boring into Arohi's eyes and said ,

Akshu : I am talking to you very calmly , tell everyone what did you do from the time I came to Udaipur to till today . Tell everything (Pressing the word everything while looking at Arohi) . Let me tell you if you are trying to manipulate anyone from your family member and bring him or her to your side then Don't . Don't try to act oversmart with me . Because if you did not tell everyone everything then don't tell me I did not warn you , I have every proof from the time I landed in Udaipur till today's date . and if I started then don't blame me for destroying your personal and professional life .