Part 4

Listening to Akshu , Arohi started sweating and become nervous more for fearing that her career will be destroy . So without any option Arohi started telling everyone how she told Akshu to go away from Udaipur on the first day itself after she come to the Udaipur . 

On Gopi-mask festival how she lie to Akshu that she was playing on prank that she does not have to go away from Udaipur . Because Arohi wants to comes under Abhi's good books and to show him that she care for akshu when Akshu  was having panick - attack and Abhi was tried to calm Akshu and help her to take breath properly.

How on the day of Dhanteras when Abhi went after talking about him Akshu's alliance Arohi manipulated Akshu that the alliance is for her not Akshu .

How on the second day of the first - tilak  Arohi blackmailed Akshu that if Akshu accept Abhimanyu's love and also said to Abhimanyu that Akshu also love Abhimanyu then Arohi will not forgive her for Sirat's death and never accept Akshra as her sister in her ward after Arohi cut her wrist and admmited in Birla hospital.

How during the day of Bhai-duj , Arohi told Kairav to send Akshu away so that Akshra and Abhimanyu does not keep any relation .and how Kairav asked Akshra to leave Udaipur and said that will be my Bhai-duj gift from Akshra .

How during Rubi's molestation's case Arohi told Akshu not to go after meating Manjri aunty and provoked Goenka family members to against Akshu so that Akshu does not go to Birla hospital to give statement in favour of Abhi. Because Arohi know Akshu will go to Birla hospital to give statement in favour of Abhi.

How in temple Akshu did the prayer for the Manjri aunty and keep the anhydrous fasting when she was unwell but after Arohi saw the Abhimanyu in the same temple Arohi pretend infront of Abhimanyu that she did the prayer and keep the fast for the Manjri aunty not Akshu .    

How Arohi did not clear the misunderstanding when Abhimanyu call Arohi for saying thank you for doing prayer for his mother and also said thank you for send Akshra for giving statement aganist Rubi . But in real this all the things by Akshra not Arohi .

How in Birla medical camp when Abhimanyu was traped in fire and how Akshra went inside the room for saving Abhimanyu and pull him out of the room . How exactly at the same time Arohi reached near Akshra and Abhimanyu and send Akshra away . So that when Abhimanyu will regain consciousness he will think that she saved him not Akshu . When Abhimanyu asked about Akshra after regain consciousness Arohi bluntly told that Akshra left . Same case with Akshra when Akshra asked Arohi where is Abhimanyu ? Arohi also lied to Akshra that Abhimanyu left from the camp . and when they reached the home Arohi told both the families that she saved Abhimanyu from the fire . when Akshu asked Arohi why she is lying then Arohi told Akshra that she should not reveal anything to anyone and want to become best and that will happen only when Abhimanyu hate Akshra . And also blackmailed Akshra that she will not forgive Akshra and also reminded her the promise that Akshra give to the Sirat when she was taking her last breath in Akshu's lap.

How during the music therapy season in garden Arohi force Akshra to tell Kairav that she does not love Abhimanyu and there is not any future for them and she has moved on from Abhimanyu  so that Abhimanyu will also hear Akshra's answer who was standing behind the tree because Arohi had already seen Abhimanyu to coming toward them .

How on the day of Arohi-Abhimanyu's mehndi function Akshra met with an accident because Akshra was running behind the Arohi's car on the middle of the road and she did not stop the car and also Arohi kept everyone busy so that family member does not have the time to investigate the accident case and also dose not filed the police complaint and also blackmailed Akshra that not to tell anybody that how did the accident happen because she does not want to delay in marrige.

How on the day of Abhimanyu and Akshra' s tilak Arohi had push the plate of tilak so that their function will be spoiled. Because she was unable to see Akshra getting attation and also to see Akshra this happy.

How on the day of Ganesha - puja Arohi consum unpricribed medicine on duty and how she was driving the car and how Akshra was running behind Arohi's car to stop her and how Akshra catch-up with car and sit inside the car in moving car. How Akshra ask Arohi to stop the car after seeing the medicine bottle. How Arohi crash the car with the tree in intoxicated state. How the second time also she crashed the car near temple after Akshra turn the steering wheel seeing that Arohi was going to hit the little boy. How Arohi refused to Akshra when she want to check whether there was any animal hitted by their car or not. How Arohi removed the blood stained from the car after knowing that Manjri aunty's accident done by her. How she blackmailed Akshra so that she will not say anything to anyone about the accident

How on the next day of pre-wedding photoshoot Akshra got to know that Manjri aunty's accident done by their car. How she was trying to stop Akshra to going to Birla house so that Akshra don't say anything. But when they reached the Birla house no-one was there. Because Akshra wanted to talk with Abhimanyu about the accident and she does not want that Abhimanyu will get to know from Akshra not from anybody else.

For taking revenge against Abhimanyu for speaking ill about Arohi to Rudra according to her , how on the day of Birla hospital 's founder day Neil's DNA report was leaked by Arohi . How she very cleverly put the DNA file on the table where Akshra was standing , So that Akshra will take the file. How Arohi pretend infront of Neil that her legs having cramps when Neil asked about the file. And send him to Akshra saying that the file is with her not Arohi. How Arohi collide with Neil so that file will falling out of Neil's hand so that Neil  glanced on his DNA paper. And all the family members will blame Akshra stating that the file was with Akshra.

How Arohi told all the Goenka family that the reports are leaked by Akshra when Goenka family return from the Birla hospital.

How on the next day Arohi started to provoke Neil against Abhimanyu for weaken the relationship between Abhimanyu and Neil when Neil was at Goenka mansion .

How on the day of sawan milni festival again Arohi provoke Neil against Abhimanyu saying that Abhimanyu does not want to give Neil's rights to him and also said that Abhimanyu is jealous of Neil because now Neil is also part of the family and Birla hospital . So that Neil and Abhimanyu's relationship started to break.

How today also Arohi instigate Kairav  against  Abhimanyu stating that there is fight going on between Akshra and Abhimanyu so that Akshra and Abhimanyu's relationship also started to break just like Abhimanyu and Neil's relationship. And ask Kairav to talk with Akshra stating that She is concerned about Akshra as her sister. So that Kairav fight with Abhimanyu.

After listening to Arohi , all the Birla families are become angry . The most  angrier persons are Abhimanyu, Neil and Manjri Because they three have hurted Akshra because of Arohi.

Goenka family also become angry except Ag because he is more than disappointed rather than angry. but other family members, they are more than angry they are shameful and saddened . Angry and shameful because they didn't know that in one daughter there is a greed and poison that they ignore other daughter.

Saddened because Akshra is enduring all the pain alone from the long time and they didn't have any clue .