Chapter 4: Complications

TW
- some no consent
- some sexual topics but not graphical

______________________

December passed slowly as the pack was looking forward to the first snowfall and enjoying the holiday season. Jisung and Jeongin had finally found their place in the pack and they were only more united. They almost forgot how they got here in the first place.

However, what Jisung was most pleased with, was the evolution of his relationship with Minho. The omega had finally let down his guard, fully accepting the presence of Jisung in the pack and at his side. Changbin had even once said that Minho loved Jisung more than he loved Changbin, even if he had arrived first.

The young alpha was certainly not going to complain. They had come closer, falling into a gentle relationship made of discreet contacts. Minho's presence at his side was enough to make him happy. Sometimes, if the omega was relaxed enough, they allowed themselves cuddles. This usually happened on pack nights, when they all starved to a movie until late at night.

Jisung watched his pack evolve, joyfully celebrating the New Year, when Minho threw himself against him on the couch. He draped his legs on the alpha's one.

"What are you thinking about, Jisungie?"
"How beautiful you are, Baby," he replied with a wink.

Maybe he also allowed himself to flirt from time to time. Or all the time.
Minho chuckled, not taking him seriously, as usual.

"More seriously, I was just looking at the pack... I realized that I was really happier since I was here."
"I'm glad to hear that," Minho smiled. "Do you want to be even happier?"
"Go ahead, I'm listening.

Minho leaned against him, approaching his ear as he whispered.

"Look quietly to your right, your little bro is trying to flirt with Hyunjinnie."

Jisung raised an eyebrow, turning his head slightly to see Jeongin and Hyunjin talking. The younger one seemed really shy and babbled as he spoke. The omega looked at him with a smile.

"Hyunjin looks at him as if he was going to eat him any moment," the alpha whispered, slightly worried for the well-being of his little brother.
"Yeah, he learned from the best."
"Yes, but I'm not sure that's a good thing," he said, turning to Minho, their face only a few centimeters away. "Jeongin looks terrified of really getting eaten."
"No, he's just shy because, I quote, "Hyunjinnie is the most beautiful omega he's ever seen". He told me himself the other night."

Jisung grumbled, pushing Minho a bit, who was always against him.

"Why is he telling you this when I'm his big bro. It's not fair," the alpha whispered.
"Maybe because you're just a whining baby and you would have told him to run away if an omega looked at him like his meal."
"That's not true! The proof is that I'm still here."
"Are you implying that I'm looking at you like you're my next meal?" Minho said, smiling.
"Perhaps," the alpha replied, feeling his cheeks were starting to burn.
"Do you want to be my next meal, Jisungie?"

The youngest didn't have the opportunity to reply when they were interrupted by the rest of the pack who were shooting at them to dance with them. Minho laughed, grabbing Felix for a random waltz while Jisung laughed with Changbin.

Minho was getting ready for bed, his alarm clock cheerfully displaying 3am. He had a lot of fun either with the pack and was looking forward to seeing what would await him for the New Year. He was going to fall head first in his pillows when he heard knocking on his door. Growling slightly, he opened the door, encountering Jisung's uncomfortable gaze.