( 1 )

In the room there is someone laying in the bed,sleeping soundly. A beautiful and the same time handsome. It is already morning, the sun are already rising and the alarm clock are ringing but the person are is still didn't wake up.

" Little sis wake up...... "the guy shouted to her younger sister and it made the younger wake up.

" What the hick !!"the younger curse and had an annoyed face.

" Wake up now, it's our first day of school. "the guy tell to the younger.

" OK. geezz.!.! "the younger are already get up and do her morning routine.

This two are very close and always there for each other. They are siblings and also best friend. They are partners in crime. The sibling has a fine look and that everyone admired theme. Everywhere they go, there beauty will attract people and drooling to them. They are filial to their parents.

They have a loving and caring parents. Have a lively and wonderful family that any one want. That they don't wish anything else.

Their family are very supportive to them but they didn't side in their children that make a mistake and despise the person make a unforgivable mistake. Their family are very humble and kind. They always donate money in orphanage and give a scholarship to the student that can't afford the school fees.

Their family are rich and well-known in the country. They own many business mall,hotel,hospital,school and etc,.They are one of the most powerful family and have many enemy's.