( 13 )

Manoban Mansion:

It's already nine PM but still Jennie didn't take Lisa home. Jennie always make sure to take Lisa home at exactly eight but hour is already pass, Me and my wife are waiting for Jennie to take Lisa home and we are worried that maybe something happened.

I called V and ask if he knows where her sister and my daughter but he don't know and he will come to our Mansion.

" Hon, let's call a.."Before my wife complete her words she was cut by the ringing phone. I took the phone and I saw caller name and I answer it.

" Hello. Lisa wher.."Someone interrupt me.

" Sir.. I'm not Lisa..."

" Who are you? "I worriedly ask.

" I just want to tell you I saw a woman carrying someone and struggling in that woman arms. I saw the girl who struggling fall her phone and I quickly looked her contact and I saw a caller ID Dad so I call to inform you that they are in hotel and I would send you the location and there number room."I balled my fist, my mind keep thinking why are they there?

" Thank you. "I said sincerely.

" No problem sir."I ended the call and in a minute I got a message, telling the location and the hotel room number.

" Who called? "My wife worriedly ask me.

" Someone saw our daughter in hotel and I hope there's nothing bad happened if it is I kill whose the bastard hurt my daughter. "I angirly said.

" Come on let's hurry up."My wife dash to our car and I followed her. I call V and tell him what happened and I send him the hotel location to meet us up there.

The whole ride is silent and the atmosphere are uneasy. We reach the hotel and get out the car, just in time V also arrive.

" V.."My wife call out and V walk to my wife a d hug her.

" Aunty.. "V comfort my wife and look at me.

" Let's hurry. "We enter the hotel and if there is name Jennie her.

" Yes sir, there is a name Jennie Kim her but we can't let you.."V cut the receptionist.

" That's my sister name and she's with her daughter. Just give us the key of there room it's just very important. please.."V said politely with mixed of worried and anger.

" OK.. Let me get they're room key."The receptionist give as the key. We thank the receptionist.

We hurriedly ride the elevator and stop to where Jennie and Lisa's floor and reach their room and open it. I got frozen in my spot when I saw Jennie hovering in the top of my daughter, I can heard my daughter moan and sobbing. I can't move and I felt my heart stop seeing my daughter in that state.

.........

V POV:

When we open the door I got shock, anger is only I can feel and I run and tackle Jennie on the floor.

" Fuck you!!!"I can't recognize my sister anymore, all I can see her as a monster. I punched her nonstop and she didn't fight back.

" WHY DID YOU DO IT!!!!"I shout at her angrily and keep punching she let out a mouth full of blood.

" Why??"I stop punching and ask her.

" Why you hurt her?"I saw her fall unconscious and I let go of her. I look at Lisa direction and I saw Aunty hug her daughter while crying and I saw Lisa keep crying too. I saw Uncle frozen on his spot and I know he can't accept what he saw. My heart can't take it seeing Lisa hurt and in this moment I'll willing to protect risk my life just to protect her, I would not let my sister get closer to her or someone else that can possibly hurt Lisa.

" Uncle.. "I snap her in her daze and he look at me.

" Take Lisa to the hospital and I'll take care of Jennie. "He nodded and walk to her daughter and carry her. Lisa are wrapped in blanket and still crying. When they gone I carry Jennie like a sack and drive to the hospital.

.........

Hospital:

Mr's Manoban POV:

Where currently in the hospital and I keep crying. I can't believe what I saw earlier, I saw my daughter hurt, scared face and all I can do is to cry.

" Why my daughter? "I mumble.

" Why?" I look at my husband with my tears falling and ask. He sat by my side and hug me.

" Shhh..."He comfort me, even my husband don't show emotion I know he blame his self and angry is the only thing he felt. We just seat there and the only thing can be heard is my sob.

Just in a minute the doctor get out in the room of my daughter, he is the one who check Lisa.

" Mr. and Mr's Manoban your daughter is fine, she just need a rest, no need to worry. "The doctor assured us and I sigh in relief.

" Doc, is there a effect to my daughter for what happened to her?"I look at the doctor.

" Will sad to say Yes, it has a effect. She maybe afraid to talk to other people she doesn't know or she might behave strangely but you can recover if you cheer her up, take her somewhere that she can forgot what happened to her."The doctor smile.

" Thank you doc"My husband said then the doctor left us alone.

We go inside and saw my daughter exhausted face. My heart  aches and I can't hold my tears to fall. I felt my husband hug me. We take our set and watch our daughter asleep.

.........

Mr. Kim POV:

We are in the hospital with Jisoo and my wife because V called me and explain what happened. I can't believe that my daughter can do that, I'm so furious and the same time disappointed of Jennie. I'm thinking why she do that to Lisa? I know how much she love and care to that girl, it's not make any sense but I can't forgive Jennie even if she's my daughter.

We are currently in the hospital room where Jennie admitted. We are just silent and no one make a single noise. I'm not angry to my son that he do this to his sister and I'm not happy either way. My wife are just seating in the couch staring at her daughter that unconscious and I know what she feels, her emotion right now is unstable

We wait for my daughter to wake up and an hour has pass she finally woke up in her consciousness. I saw her looking around and stop in our direction, she stare at our direction with blank face and I can't find any emotion on her eyes. Jennie just keep staring and didn't utter a single word or make a noise.

" Your awake. "I break the silence but she just stared at me.

" You know what you did is unforgivable.. "I said calmly but I'm ranging inside, she just look away and stare outside the window.

" Don't ignored us like nothing happened!! "V voice echoes in the room angrily. Jennie just keep ignored us.

" I thought you love Lisa cous but...you really disappointed us."Jisoo said and left the room. Me and my son follow Jisoo outside and my wife left in the room. If I stay there any longer I lash out to my daughter and beat her up. I need to talk to the Manoban.