( 25 )

It's already midnight, inside the Manoban Mansion the people are restless and anxiously waiting for the report of their private investigator.

Not to long, their private investigator called and informed them where Lisa currently in.

.........

Mr. Kim POV:

" Thank you for your help. " My buddy hung up the call.

" Who is it?."Her wife worriedly said.

" It's the private investigator and he give me where Lisa currently in. "He hurriedly said.

" Where is Lisa now?"My son said.

" In the Hills Apartment in room number 34C."He said and my wife and I eyes widen.

" Let's hurry up, it's the apartment of Jennie."I said. Me and my wife is the only one who knows where Jennie is living.

" What!!!"They said in high voice.

" If that bastard do something to Lisa, I will kill her."V storm angirly outside and we hurriedly follow him.

" Let's meet there."We get in the car and drive to the Hills Apartment.

Just in twenty minutes of driving we reach the place and we get in without any thoughts. The receptionist is know me because I'm the one who arrange the place where Jennie is staying right now.

............

V POV:

I'm so angry when I know that my jerk sister get Lisa and if I found out that she do something that can hurt Lisa, I will kill her without any second.

We already in the Hills Apartment and we almost reach where the apartment of my sister. Everyone is enraged walking in the hallway to the room of my sister.

Later on, we reach the room and worried and nervously open the door. When we open the door we heard some intimate noise.

" Uhmm~~. "

" N..Nini.. "

" Ugh..."

My anger reach in the level where I can kill without batting an eye. I swung the door openly and I saw Jennie on top of pounding on Lisa. Jennie stop when she heard the door open and her eyes widen. I saw in her eyes that she's nervous and guilty. I didn't care much and run to them and shove Jennie away from Lisa and land in the floor.

" How dear you."I got on her top and punch her nonstop.

" You piece of shit. "I don't care if I kill my own sister.

" Oppa stop.."I heard Lisa said.

" Lis..let V beat her."I heard Rose said while stoping Lisa from interfering.

" Pl..please let her N..Nini go."I heard Lisa cried and beg for me to stop but I didn't and keep punching.

" Lisa.."I stop when I heard them shout Lisa's name and turned around to see Lisa is unconscious.

" Lis.."I embrace her.

" Hurry up, let's bring him to the hospital. "We hurriedly bring Lisa to the hospital and left Jennie groaning in pain.

We hurriedly drive to the hospital and not to long we arrive in the hospital and I carry Lisa to the hospital building and demand a immediate care.

We all waiting outside in the ward while the doctor are inside examine Lisa's condition. We wait silently and impecienstly of the doctor.

........

Jisoo POV:

We are currently outside waiting for the doctor to get out and to ask Lisa's condition.

I can't believe that Jennie do it again and I can't know her anymore, the cousin that I thought is good person now all I can see is monster. Is she not guilty? Sigh~~

I just in my thoughts I snap when the ward door open and the doctor is getting out in the room.

" Doc..is my daughter alright. "Aunty Manoban anxiously said.

" Your daughter is fine. She just need some rest and don't make her stress out and tired because it's not good for the baby. "The doctor said and that make us stunned in our place.

" Doc..you mean Lisa is pregnant?. "I'm the first snap in my daze.

" Oh..you all don't know. She currently 3 weeks pregnant and you need to take of her but don't worry she's healthy so their is no problem. Congratulations.. I need to go now I have some other patients I need to attend. "The doctor left us in daze. Then we enter in the ward in silent and sit in daze.

" Nini.. "We snap in our daze when we heard Lisa.

" Shh..she can't hurt you now."Rose hug Lisa in comfort.

" Where is she?. "Lisa said in sob.

" Why are you looking for that jerk!! "V said angirly and I saw Lisa flinch.

" Can you not raise your voice at her."I said, staring at V dangerously and he shut up.

" I won't let Jennie near you again and I'll make sure that you can't see her again. So..don't be afraid. "Uncle Manoban said.

" But she's hurt. "Lisa said crying.

" Don't worry about her..I can beat her up for you. How dare..."V said angrily.

" Because of you Nini is hurt. I want to there and trait Nini bruises. "Lisa cried.

" Why do you want to see her? She hurt you.."Uncle Manoban said.

" I want to see my Nini. "Lisa get off in the bed but before she can walk to the door, Aunty Kim, Aunty Manoban and Rose stop her.

" Let me see my Nini. "Lisa cried so hard.

" OK.. We can see your Nini but you need take a rest."Aunty Manoban tried to convince Lisa.

" Really.. Promise. "Lisa said. She stop crying and Aunty Manoban laid Lisa to the bed.

" Hmm.."Aunty said. Lisa lay down in the bed and close her eyes to sleep.

I don't understand Lisa why she wanted to see Jennie and so persistent to go to Jennie. Is she that so innocent that she don't know that Jennie do something to her?

I just in my thoughts and keep thinking the reason why Lisa want to see Jennie. I stared at Lisa's figure and I thought something. It can't be that reason.. right? That so impossible.

.........