Character Sketch

Here's the Character Sketch of our new book — ‘Captivated in love’.❤️

Main leads -

AKSHARA GOENKA

– A 23 - year old soft and chirpy girl,fair-skinned,her dream job is surprisingly ‘Nuerologist’.She loves to spend most of her best moments with the kids of the orphanages.Determined,softcore,and enthusiasm in person.To say,she is a emotional person.

To say,she is a emotional person

ABHIMANYU BIRLA

– A 25-year old strong and cold-hearted heart throb,mostly girls die to be with him,but his aspect of love has him to get the bestest love of all.Loves his family with all the immense love — especially for his mother and brother.He is well-determined to be a ‘Cardiologist’, enthusiastic, innocent and complicated person.And honestly a strong person but his favourite people always have been habituated to break his heart ; yet he loves them the most.

And honestly a strong person but his favourite people always have been habituated to break his heart ; yet he loves them the most

Goenka’s -

MANISH GOENKA

- 65 years old,is a famous diamond merchant of Udaipur, the city of lakes,is popularly reputed,is a loving and caring husband of Swarna,and immensely loved by his grandchildren – Akshara, Aarohi , Kairav.

~ Played by ‘Sachin Tyagi’.

SWARNA GOENKA

- A beautiful lady in her early 60s,is a designer of the famous business the Goenka’s hold,is equally responsible and caring,wife of Manish,and beloved grandmother of Akshara,Aarohi and Kairav.

~ Played by ‘Niyati Joshi’.

SUHASINI GOENKA

- A old lady of 87- years old,is the matriarch of Goenka’s,equally handles the family in terms of decisions and business,is really loving to her grand-grandchildren.

~ Played by ‘Swati Chitnis’.

KAIRAV GOENKA

- A 26 year old young boy,elder brother of Akshara and Aarohi,is involved in course of business,loves his sisters and while family with his pure heart.

~ Played by ‘Mayank Arora’.

AAROHI GOENKA

- A 21 year youth,working upon her dreams of being a doctor,a dermatologist,in a reputed hospital of the area,has immense desire to be the best but fails due to her over-confidence.Yet loves her sister the most,followed by Kairav,and other family.

~ Played by ‘Karishma Sawant’.

SUREKHA GOENKA

- A lady in her late 50s,wife of Akhilesh Goenka,who is out of the country for his own business,is savage and speaks the truth with cruelty.Though she loves all the grandchildren immensely,more of it belongs to Aarohi.

~ Played by ‘Saee Barve’.

Birla’s -

HARSHVARDHAN BIRLA

- A complicated person,husband of Manjiri Birla,has a love-hate relationship with his own son,Abhimanyu. Dearly devoted to the public reputation of the Birla Hospital,yet loves him family,though he never shows that.

~ Played by ‘Vinay Jain’.

MANJIRI BIRLA

- A very loving woman in her 50s,deeply cares of her family, literally everyone. Abhimanyu is the heart of her eyes,truly loves her sons. Has raised all the children of Birla Family. Deeply devoted in spiritual beliefs.

~ Played by ‘Ami Trivedi’.

NEIL BIRLA

- A young guy,in his 20s,loves his ‘bhai’ moreover. Has been always degraded for his decline in medical field. Has immense love for his mother and his beloved brother,Abhimanyu. A legal & biological child of his parents.

~ Played by ‘Paras Priyadarshan’.

MAHIMA BIRLA

- A lady in her 50s,who has a ruthless heart. Has a passionate hatred for most of the family member. Though as a doctor,she has been a senior leading cardiologist in the state of Rajasthan. MD of Birla hospital.

~ Played by ‘Pragati Mehra’.

ANANDVARDHAN BIRLA

- An honest man,in his early 60s,a senior neurologist in Birla Hospital. Father of Parth and Nishta. He has been known for his sincerity in his jobs & his truthful nature.

~ Played by ‘Ashish Nayyar’.

PARTH BIRLA

- The elder son of the Birla’s,husband of Shefali. Has a great interest in music fields,but had to pursue medicals for the sake of his family. Loving and supportive. Has been a great sibling for all the children of the house.

~ Played by ‘Neeraj Goswami’.

SHEFALI BIRLA

- The elder daughter-in-law of the Birla house. Journalist by profession. Is very loving and straightforward. Has a soft corner for all her in-laws. Has been Akshara’s friend since a long time.

~ Played by ‘Nisha Nagpal’.

NISHTHA BIRLA

- The youngest child in the Birla family. Is very sweet and well-going. Loves everyone but when it comes to Abhimanyu,he is her most favourite cousin. A school child, but her teasings have no end.

~

Note : Here's an edited version of  the book i published earlier. Will be changing the plots and storyline,which I hope would be catching your attention. Lots of love.❤️

ps - Manifesting Harshad to post today, it's been a month since we saw his ‘chaand sa roshan chehra’. I hope ‘shirtless’.🌚💕

~ Riddhima.