Prologue

Here's the first update of this book. ❤️

Honestly, I'd like to share something really uncanny and unsettling with my life. They say it's all okay to have had days meanwhile my everyday is bad. And honestly what never settled with me throughout this break was — my loss of interest in everything,my loss of appetite,my bored mind,my sickness of this household,and honestly nothing seems to get my interest. Everything feels as if they are just existing and nothing excites me. I really don't know why. But this is still unsettling within me how I've changed so much. From hearing so  much of accusations to closing my eyes damn shut and leaving the right moment. Feels insane. But yes, there's a lot more unsettled in me. It hurts. It breaks me apart everyday. And that's kinda why I had to quit my very favourite hobbies — editing and writing for months.

But writing feels heaven. Here,you go with my solace and your eager waitings.

~

The warm,averting and bright rays of sun put contrast to her golden hour skin,as she stood on the brink of the river bank,with a glint in her eyes as innocent as she. Her orbs glistening with the tears she cried through a moment ago.

A lot had been affecting that little soul. Her soul demanding a partner who could sit,and barely do nothing but just hear her heart out. To let her heart spot it's venom and get rid of all the pain,agony and anxiety she ever heaved.

A cold sensation that brushed her shoulder ; “Hey” - spoke the little guy,sounding like a kid with immense wit. His tone laced with concern.

As the little girl jumped on her feet,silently wiping off her tears,and faced the little gentleman —

Peace.

That settled within her soul. Maybe that was end to her quench for a understanding soul. End to her misery. And a new beginning,new torent,new chapter of happiness, happiness and only happiness engulfing her life.

“Hey, what's your name?” - the little girl raised a brow,staying quiet innocent as she.

To which his lips twitched into a grin - “Abhi,you know for now. Yours?”

“You suck little boy.” - she pouted much in annoyance. “Its Akshu,for what you need to know.”

“As if you little babygirl don't suck?” - he groaned, throwing his hands away in air.

“Oye” - she protested with her index pointed towards his face.

“Hoye” - he gently slid past her fingers from straight his face.

“Well,mind telling me why would a girl like you,be on the brink,and let herself test her clumsiness,and shed tears?” - he trailed off.

“Duh!” - she gritted. “Thats not it. I just–”

“You just were tired of everything in life. And honestly you weren't here ruining your life but to attain peace,right?” - he craned his neck,clearing off the tension between them.

“Damn yes.” - and tears pooled up in her eyes,that moments ago,were filled with agony.

~

The two young,innocent beings were practically leaning on the other's shoulder,as their eyes glistened with pain and the shining reflections of the Pichola Lake's fresh and cold water,with their lower legs embellishing the coldness of the water as it flowed past their legs. The gentle breeze caressed their faces,and blew away all the fear,grief and agony of their hearts along. Settling peace in their souls. Their bound spirits.

“Abhi...” - Akshara whispered,with her tone as light as feather and nuzzled her nose into his tee.

“Yucks!” - he exclaimed in horror. “Akshu,not this. Please...”

“Uh-hun I'm sorry...I was checking whether you're paying any heed to me.” - a pout appeared on her face.

“It hurts,Abhi. It hurts. It hurts too see myself breaking down everyday. To crave for someone special in life. To be someone's matter of attention. To crave to be felt at peace. To stop myself from causing any harm—”

And there he was. With tears pooled up in his eyes. His heart seemed to burst out of his chest at the pain. The urge to bubblewrap and protect her from all dangers in life growing deeper in him. His eyes reflecting the fire of revenge from everyone who'd hurt  this — his — girl.

“Akshu, I'm there for you anytime you need me. Just a call from your heart away.” - he pinked his pinky finger with hers.

“Thank you so much.” - her lips curved into a real smile as she thanked him.

“Anytime.” - he pulled her into a hug. So warm that it could heat her body up instantly. Which build the inseperable connection in them. Souls meant to be each other's peace.

“Lets head home. It's quite dark now.” - she tugged in her hair behind the ears.

“Bye.” - his tone laced with immense energy and chaos that replaced the calm in his life.

And she waved her hands at him. And walked away. He kept looking forward until she disappeared in the darkness of the evening.

And he hit himself before making a final turn to his way. The way that lead his soul to hers. To be bound for eternity. To be captivated in love.

~