A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR SHAKHI

They both went down together and walked as a royal couple. Guests were already their. Reema,babli,ahir were also their. Everyone wished them and gave gifts and they got busy with the guests.

Then after sometime the lights went off and then then the stage was lighten up with some lights.

Kanchan made an announcement for everyone to sit and then babli came out wearing the outfit which anokhi wore when she first met shaurya and ahir came on the stage by wearing what shaurya was wearing when shakhi met first time.

They both clashed and a lipstrick mark was left on ahir's shirt and shakhi were just awestruck seeing this and then

Babli said "Soryy sorry sir" and she goes away

and ahir said "bloody pindu😏" and shaurya and anokhi saw eachother and controlled their laugh🤣

Then the scene changed and agin ahir and babli came on the screen and ahir said "tum tameez sikaugi mujhe"

Babli said "mujhe sikhana padega sir"

Shaurya and anokhi went back and the memory lane and were remembering those days.

Then the scene changed and then the library scene starts.

Ahir shouted "Get the hell out of this campus now"

Shaurya and anokhi again went back in memory lane and were controlling their laughter and then the scene changed to Anokhi's intreiew scene.

Ahir said "Password ko hindi mai kya kehte hai"

Babli said "Vitchitr shabd'

Then the Scene changed to classroom where ahir removed babli out of the class and then comes their first hug scene.

Then ahir and babli started dancing on the song PYAAR KI EK KAHAANI SUNI making shakhi remember their first valentine.

Then the scene shifted to Riots scene  and they recreated that scene.

By now shaurya and anokhi were teary eyed.

Then they recreated the scene when shaurya saved anokhi from goons.

Then they recreated the scene where shaurya said anokhi charecterless and then anokhi was going to go back to kapurthalla.

Then ahir kidnaps babli and apologizes to her and then takes her back to chandigarh.

KANCHAN AS PEAKER : Then love ke side effects start huye aur shaurya bhaiya aur anokhi dono ko apne apne love guru's ne help kardi.

Then kanchan came on stage and said to AHIR : "Shaurya bhaiya aap na us ladki ko pasand karte ho bohot zyada pasand karte ho"

Then Reema and Babli came on the screen and Reema said to Babli "Tujhe samjh nahi aaraha shaurya sir likes you"

Then the scene changes to when shaurya sneaked in anokhi's hostel room and they recreated that scene

Then the song Played 

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya

Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya

Chun liya
Maine Sun liya

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Kanchan as speaker said: Fir dono ko realise hua aur fir hua iqraar lakin thode alag andaaz mai

Scene moved to the day when shaurya proposed anokhi

Then Ahir said loudly "I love you you stupid girl"

kanchan said : aur fir anokhi ne thukra diya shaurya bhaiya ka ye praposal aur shaurya bhaiya chale gaye goa aur fir hamari anokhi bhi chali piche piche goa

Then they recreated the goa scene and thrn kanchan said "Fir inke pyaar ko kuch mushkilaat se guzrna pada aur  fir"

they recreated the sindoor scene and ahir said "Aaj se tum meri hogai....MRS ANOKHI SHAURYA SABHARWAL"

Then kanchan said: aur fir shaurya bhaiya aur anokhi ki secret marraige chali kuch time ke liye aur fir ek aur imtehaan se guzarna pada inke pyaar ko aur fir hui SHAKHI KI SHAADI

Shaurya got up and said "Sorry to interupt par yahan se mai aur anokhi khud continue karsakte hai kya"

Kanchan said "ji zaroor"

Then shaurya holds anokhi's hand and takes her to the stage............

To be continued...........

Do comment how was the part and upcoming gueses in comments

This story will continue for more 2 or 3 parts....will try to give 2 updates tommorow

Till then shower you love here

~Zainu