this is a short story

Introduction

Webber abigail wendy and wilson all lived a apocalyptic world where you must fight for food fight for territory and fight for your life monsters roamed the world and food had to be scavenged one day a portal opened and a young spider girl came into their world she was kind and somehow knew how to cook but only knew how to make pastries she could sew she made outfits for everyone. She brought everyone together soon; they were just a small group of almost adult teenagers.

Chapter one

Third person's p.o.v

Muffet was making breakfast bagels and a ghost bagel for Abigail muffet for some reason thought abigail and napstablook would be a good match. But just thinking about her old life made her sad. It had been a few years since she first arrived. about 2? She couldn't remember she soon served the bagels. The bagels had cream cheese on them everyone thought that bagels taste better when they have cream cheese on them. Muffet gazed over at a webber she liked webber but would never tell.

Webbers p.o.v

Muffet was looking at me again huh that's odd I thought then I decided to focus on my bagel it was strangely burnt? That was also strange. She had been acting odd lately. I didn't want to ask why because well...i didnt want to offend her we had a nice friendship and I don't want to ruin it because secretly I liked her more then a friend but I dont think she has the same feelings for me...life is complicated

Wendys p.o.v

I summoned Abigail. We THINK muffet has a thing for webber she was always nervous around him for some reason. abigail needed to see this muffet is gazing lovingly at webber. "Abigail I need you" I whispered she immediately came out "whats up" she said "look PROOOOOOOF" i whispered "oh yeah PROOOOOOOF" she whispered back then headed back into her flower.

Wilsons p.o.v

ugh those girls and their conspiracy theory

Chapter 2

Muffets p.o.v

I walked over to wendy's tent "hey hey wake up" i said shaking her "can it wait" she said "No" i said "ok ok what is it" she said rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I um have feelings for webber" i said nervously "we all know" she said back "well not webber but me and abigail and maybe wilson?" she responded "although we think webber likes YOU." she said "WHAT" I said very surprised maybe even a little shocked ok a lot shocked

She then continued on about how they knew and all the fixings.

Wendy's p.o.v

Muffet had come in at maybe...3 am? No one kept track of time anymore. I explained our little love theory and so on. We talked through the night. Soon everyone was up and hungry so muffet left but first asked if I could try and set webber up with her so I quickly wrote a list on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

Muffets p.o.v

Wendy handed me a slip of paper. I headed to the small cooking area. It's very hard to cook pastries on a crock pot but it can be done. She got the paper out of her pocket. It was...A LIST on the list there were 3 steps step one was "ask webber to help with pastries" number two was "tell him how you feel" number three was "YAY happy life forever!" at the bottom it read "P.S. good luck!" i decided to ask webber i walked over to webber and asked: "H-hi webber! Want to help me make some um cinnamon buns?" I asked like a nervous freak.

Webbers p.o.v.

"H-hi webber! Want to help me make some um cinnamon buns?" muffet asked me "u-u-um sure! I said nervously.
"Great!" she said quite happy. We walked over to the cooking area. There was a small stump with a tablecloth over it which madeit a cleaner d.i.y counter. There was also a teeny crock pot that muffet somehow made pastries on. She turned towards me "N-now lets make the dough into buns!" she said quietly so quietly I could barely hear her "O-OK" I said

Muffets p.o.v.

"O-OK," webber said back to me. I blushed a bit. "U-uh ok!" I quickly replied, almost yelling. "So the first step is to shape these into small buns, like so" I shaped the dough into a heart "see" I said while blushing then I said we bake it (time skiby like 10 minutes) "n-now we frost it" I quickly wrote I love you on the cinnamon bun and handed it to him with a smile. "Well?" I said he was shocked I don't blame him I just handed him a love invitation that was a pastry.

Chapter 3

Webbers p.o.v.

Muffet handed me the heart shaped pastry and then stared at me I looked at her then the pastry then her then the pastry. The pastry read "I love you" in frosting. My mind was racing. Did we have the same feelings for eachother? THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Should I eat it? WhAt Do I dO!?!?!?!?!? "Well?" She said I could barely hear her partly because I wasn't really listening. "U-um" I whispered "i'l-l-love you too? I didnt know what to say but suddenly I was pulled into a hug

Muffets p.o.v.

I pulled him into a hug. I was so happy!

Webbers p.o.v.

She pulled me into a hug. I hugged back just as a reflex. I didn't know what to do. I mean I knew I LIKED her but had no idea she liked me back! We stopped hugging and muffet sighed happily. I immediately got to my one specific most important question. "U-um are we a couple now?"

Muffets p.o.v

"U-um are we a couple now?" webber asked me "I mean if you want to be I guess we are" I replied with a sugar sweet smile on my face. "I mean I do want to be a couple so want to go to the spider dens?" webber said "its a date!"