hey guys!

so im turning this into a random one shots book heres a short one for ya.

Mangle is well mangled. Mangle has had a hard life toddlers tore her apart. She stopped getting fixed. She was locked away... But one day she met a pink fox like her. The pink fox was called funtime foxy ; they had no gender. Some considered him a boy, some considered her a girl. She considered herself non-binary. Funtime foxy and mangle had gotten together and had been together for a while.

Mangles p.o.v.

"Mangle? MANGLE!? Mangle, wake up!"I snapped back to reality. I looked over at Foxy who had a worried expression on their face. "S-sorry got lost in T-T-thought. I managed to say "That's been happening a lot lately..." they said "Im worried about you mangle. they said "you know you can tell me anything right?" "yeah yeah I know" my circuits were on the fritz but hopefully they fix themselves before they find out. "You're acting strange and you have been for a while. You need your database checked SOMETHINGS wrong but I don't know what." funtime still pushing the subject. Man she just wont stop I thought "ugh just leave me alone"

I hissed. "Ok ok you feel better k?" they said "FINE but nothings wrong" I rudely responded.

Funtimes p.o.v.

I was so worried my girlfriend just hissed me out! What's happening... I had no idea what to do but I decided to grab some databases a couple data transplanters, a few new circuits matching hers and came back in the middle of the night... I strapped her down. She woke up. Damn it! "WHY AM I ON THE FIXING TABLE" she screamed "look this is for your own good!" I tried to persuade her. I pressed the buttons on her face to unlatch the covers. "Hey HEY stop that!" she hated this sooo much "stop wriggling!" I said almost snapping I took out her database. She turned off quickly, replacing it with the new one she turned on again. I plugged in a data transplanter and she regained her memories, hopefully then replaced some fried circuits and replaced them with some new ones.

Mangles p.o.v.

I felt so much BETTER this was a very annoying process but I felt great. "Sooo feel any better?" foxy asked "well actually I feel AMAZING" I said "though how did you know my circuits were fried?" "well you were acting weird but anyway I love you more than anything so i'm glad your feeling better.