~chapter 2~

At jeon mansion..

"Is kook still sleeping ". Mr. Jeon asked his wife while sipping his coffee.

"Yeah...Mm...did you tell kook about the marriage." she asked her husband.

"No. I don't know how to tell him.will he hate me for arranging his marriage without his permission." Mr.Jeon looked at his wife.

"No honey... he won't. And I am sure he will agree too.After all we are doing this for his own good." she said and hold his hand.

"Yeah I hope he understand too." Mr. Jeon sighed.

****
At Jung kook's room...

An ethereal beauty was sleeping. The sun rays were disturbing him. Which made him pout. He slowly opened his Bambi eyes. He looked at his phone.
2 missed calls from hobi hyung.

Oh no hobi hyung is gonna kill me..
I promised him that I will be there at 8 .But it's already 8.30....

He got up from my bed and went to freshen up.

After some time~

"Good morning Mom.." he hugged his mother and kissed her cheek. Then he did the same to his father.

"Kookie can you come home early today? I have some thing to discuss with you. " His father said.

"OK Dad I will. " He replied and went to wear his shoes.

"Kookie have break fast.. " His mother shouted from the kitchen.

"It's OK mom . I am already late. I will grab something from the cafe.Bye Mom.. Bye Dad.." He said and stepped out of his house.

•°•°•°•

J hope is jungkook's best friend . Jungkook told him that he wanted to find a job. Well if you are wondering why jungkook needs an other job when he can work in his father's company , He don't like the idea of being a CEO. He likes to works at a small place , like a cafe or a flower shop. So hosoek found jungkook a job at a cafe . He asked Jungkook to meet him at the cafe so he can introduce jungkook to the cafe owner.

•°•°•°•

At the cafe..

Jungkook entered in the cafe. The cafe was small but it was wonderful. It has a cozy ambiance. Jungkook like it. He saw hosoek sitting beside the window. He went to him .and sit beside him.Hosoek noticed him.

"You are late at your first day jungkookie.. " He said.

"Sorry hyung. I overslept.. " He replied showing his big Bambi eyes.

"Jeez..don't give me that puppy look.. Come on I will introduce you to them." Hosoek said and got up from his chair.

They went to the counter. Jung kook saw hobi talking to the man in the counter. He guessed it is the owner of the cafe.

"Kook this is jin hyung.. He is the owner of this cafe. " Hobi introduced.

"Hello Mr.jin.. " Jungkook said to jin and extendedly his hand for a shake hand.

But jin suddenly hugged him and said.

"Oh my! You are so adorable. Like a small bunny."

And freed Jung kook from the hug.
Jungkook smiled shyly.

"Yaah jin hyung don't tease him. And kook you better get used to his behaviour because he is always like this. " Hobi said.

Jung kook nodded.

"So Jung kook you can work here from now on. Do you want to start now or you can start tomorrow. " Jin said.

"It's ok Mr.jin I will start now." kook said.

"Aish ...just call me hyung... I don't like formalities and from now on you are a part of our family. So be at ease OK.." Jin said and ruffled his hair.

"OK jin hyung.." Jungkook smiled and said.

"Good luck kook. I gotta go now. I will call you later." hobi said and patted jungkkok's head.

"OK hyung.. See you.." he said and hosoek left.

After some time~~

Jungkook was going to a customer. There was a cup of coffee in his hand. He was in his uniform. Jin gave it to him .luckily it was fit.he was glad.

He heard another customer calling him.he suddenly turned back.. But he collied with another man. The coffee spilled all over the man. Jungkook was so shocked. And scared too.it was his first day at the cafe. Yet he messed up. He looked at the man in front of him.

______________________________________

Who is that man??🤔
Tell me what you think..

How was the story??
Please ignore the mistakes...😣
See you later..
Stay healthy...