~Chapter 1~

"Did you called me father?" Taehyung asked his father who was reading some files.

"Yes tae. I called you here because I have something important to tell you". His father said.

"What is it Dad? Is there any problem in company?".

" No tae".

"Then what is it? " Tae asked curiously.

"Mm actually I fixed your marriage."

"Oh..what my marriage."He asked Shockley.

"Yes tae you know I won't do anything bad to you. "

"But dad you know I am still young ". He tried to convince his father.

"That's not a problem tae ."

Tae sighed deeply. Its been a while since his parents asking him to get married.

" I know you don't like the idea arranged marriage. But I want you to take over the company as soon as possible." His father explained

"But Dad I can take over the company without getting married."

"No Tae .. You know managing a company is not something easy. You will be busy every time .at that time you need someone to take care of you."
His father said getting up from his chair.

Uhh.. This is so annoying..
Tae thought.

"Tae I know you are annoyed. But we don't have any other option .so try to understand son." His father said putting his hand on tae's shoulder.

Tae know his father won't do anything bad to him. He know his father is tired. He is in his 40s .He needs rest. He took a deep breath and said.

"OK .I will agree. But Dad who is the person I am getting married ?" He asked his Dad.

His father smiled at him. And said

"His name is...

"Jeon jungkook"

______________________________________

Hello there ...

How is it?
This is my first story... 😣
So please ignore the mistakes..
Comment what changes I have to make..
See you next time...
Stay healthy
Love you all....💜💜💜