A Summer To Remember [CLOSED]

Hi Younglings,

Ice-creams, beaches, swimsuits, and love stories — this summer has everything in store for all young hearts!

To all the YA Romance lovers out there, we bring you an extraordinary summer in "A Summer To Remember" contest. Get your pens ready and hearts prepared! This will be an exciting ride since we will be asking you to help us continue our summery, sunny and lovey stories in your own way.

 Get your pens ready and hearts prepared! This will be an exciting ride since we will be asking you to help us continue our summery, sunny and lovey stories in your own way

Without further ado, let's see what our summery adventure has in store for everyone!

♥ ♥ ♥

PROMPT

We challenge you to continue these stories. Pick ONE of three prompts and use it as your beginning sentence or paragraph of your story.

1.

For some people, competition is fun, especially having an academic rival, until it turns into a game of love with a sudden confession. Well, it happened today...

2.

A summer break to the beach with friends caused some waves in the heart and ended up with an unexpected romance...

3.

I never imagined a locker-sharing program could bring me heartbreak. Why my locker mate is my crush has been my question all this time. The summer break, my crush decided to answer this themselves...

♥ ♥ ♥

RULES AND GUIDELINES

♥ Deadline for submission is 23:59 GMT, July 31 2022.

♥ Entries must be written in English.

♥ Wordcount: no more than 1500 words.

♥ You have to use our prompt at the beginning of your story and continue the story in your way. The word count will be counted after our prompt. If you don't use one of the prompts at the beginning, your entry won't be eligible.

♥ Mature works are not accepted. All entries must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

♥ Only one entry per participant per prompt. You can write all three prompts but you can only win with one.

♥ Entries should be original and new and written specifically for this contest.

♥ Your entry can be a standalone, or part of a collection/anthology however only standalones will be featured in our reading list.

♥ Submissions must be made via this FORM.

♥ Feel free to share your entry link in the comment section for others to check it out!

♥ ♥ ♥

PRIZES

Winner(s) will receive:

Shout-out on our profile.

Special stickers for the winners.

Add to our reading list if it is a standalone.

A slot in our Anthology book if you want.

♥ ♥ ♥

Good luck. Enjoy your summer!

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff

Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.