Slenderman: The Beginning

Slenderman, Der Ritter, The Operator, Pale One... I am known by these names and much more. I am not a human, not even close. I'm not even sure if I was physically born. I've existed a long time, hiding in the shadows, lurking in the forest, watching the creatures known as humans. I concluded that these creatures are the most disgusting I've ever seen in my life, and their children are just revolting. I also noticed that the children are more naive and innocent than the adults. The adults, they fight for their life, though they know it is hopeless. The children try on friendly approach but when it fails they run and scream in agony, when their lives flash slowly and painfully before their eyes, when they take their last breath.

I remember what started my wonderful enjoyment. Many decades ago, I only watched over humans, to study their nature. I hid in the forest, because I knew chais would occur if I showed myself. Suddenly, one day, a little girl approached me. If I remember well, her name was Madeline Powell. She had no friends, she was socially awkward, and the other children made fun of her freckles. Soon, she made me her new "friend". What an innocent and pure soul she was. She often visited me in the woods and talkes about her day. After that, she started to draw me and she put her drawings on the trees. Showed me how to draw and I also put my drawings next to hers. I didn't mind that she would draw me at her school and home, or that her little brother would tag along. But the adults worried , and started questioning her and her brother. They saw that Madeline would walk everyday after school to the forest, and they found her drawing in the trees.

Soon, her brother told the adults that she was crazy. Her "parents" locked her up in her room. She was miserable, so I took mayters into my own hands. I murdered both of her parents and brother. Madeline was screaming and crying. Why would she cry for the ones who betrayed and made her miserable? I would never know, but what I did know is that she hated me. She screamed: "WHY SLENDERMAN!?!?! WHY DID YOU KILL MY FAMILY?!!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HA-" that's how far she went before she took hef last breath. I tore her apart with my extra limbs, I saw her blood scattered all over the place. For the first time in my life, I felt happy and complete. I have found my purpose, even humans knew my purpose before I did, I enjoyed every single drop of blood being torn out of her body. Seeing her weak existence disappear forever made me regret not making this sooner. Making "friendship" is a mistake I will never repeat.

But don't worry, don't cry, everything is going to be alright, because soon enough, it will be your time to die, with these hands of mine, I'll make you see, that I set you free, from all the misery, brought down because of me, it is dark now, so drown, in your pity excuse for living, and cry, because your time is up, say goodbye to life, because you will never see the light again, you poor unfortunate soul.

Vote and Comment!
~TriciaPojeda