Finn

I had the letter in my hand I knew who I was going to chose ive liked her since the 7th grade she had it all the body the popularity. Perfect as I was walking down the hall I could see her locker my heart was raceing I could see it coming out of my chest I wasn't looking where I was going. I didn't relize that would change my whole plan. I walked right into her Megan hitter.

"oh shit" I said as I looked at are books all over the place she glares at me and leans down to pick up her book I fallow her to help. She didn't look at me and didn't bother to say anything. I didn't think she had feelings I have history with her. She sits in the back of the class alone she so pretty. She always looked like she was thinking about something what was she thinking about. Just then I hear he clear her throat. I look at her she has the camping letter in her hand handing back to me. That's not a good first impression.

The only problem with camping is that the girls have no say. In anything. They didn't have a choice who they went with what they did. When they went all they know is get a letter and see who picking them up at 8 pm Friday night. Camping was first brought up right before I got into high school all the jocks got into it at first it was just a way to spend somtime with your girlfriend but then something happened something changed it didn't become some sweet plan to escape for a week it became a game. All the girls hate it but they go. It's a custom if your not chosen by the laxcorse team or the football team your safe. I'm on both. So I get double fuck boy points.

"Hello?" I her someone say it was Megan looking at me like I was carzy I must have zoned out she still had the letter in her hand

"Oh yea sorry" I said grabbing the letter I was about to leave but I didn't I said something "hey" I said
She nodded at me stood up and walked away
Though history I just stared at her she notice but didn't care. What was she hiding.what was she thinking why did she never talk. I thought I knew who I was going camping with but I'm not so sure anymore