Finn

I was down the hall looking at her as she read the letter. She looks so calm peacful she had no expression. Like no feelings she was dull she wasn't happy but she wasn't exited either. She just didn't care. What was she thinking I wanted to know I wanted to everything about her. Just then I see her close her locker and walk to class. She was gone.

I had chemistry next she had math. As I walked into class everyone looked at me. I was the guy who asked Megan Hitter to spend a week with him alone. Just then I saw Abby.
"So your going camping with Megan?" She walked up to me and asked she had her arms crossed and she looked pretty pissed
"Uh yea" I said not knowing how to answer her
"Oh cool" she said rolling her eyes "why her I mean she's a little..."

Abby wasn't going to call her weird because she wasn't she was just quite

"Quite?" I said looking at her with one of my eyebrows raised

"Uh sure" she said looking at me "I just thought you where gonna pick me that's all" Abby's said looking at me with this look she moved closer my heart was beating faster she put her arms around the back of my neck slowly and smoothly and got really close.

"Abby..." I said looking at her but she cut me off

"You know you want me. You've wanted me since 7th grade" she leaned I was going to too but I didn't I pulled away the whole class stop and looked all eyes on us
"Abby I did want you but not anymore"

Just then I saw this anger grow over her face and then she turned her head I followed he gaze to the door. Megan was standing there. She had the letter in her hand.