day 1

"Don't you give me up"

"please don't give up"

"Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby"

"Dark Red" hummed in my earplugs, acting as a background noise as we rode in the empty streets. I checked the time. 4:36PM. My mum was riding me and Wilbur to Tubbos house, to stay for a week.

"Now Tommy, text me if you need anything alright?"

"Alright mum." I murmured, taking out my earplugs to get out of the car.

"Bye Tommy!" "Bye Wilbur!"

"Goodbye!" We said in sync as we rushed to Tubbos front door.

I stood behind Wilbur as he knocked on the door to the beat of an unfamiliar song.

"Hi Tommy and Wilbur!" Tubbo exclaimed, pulling us into a group hug.

He grabbed both our shirts and pulled us inside, where Philza was waiting on the couch.

"Hello boys!!" Phil said as he pushed himself up to walk over to us

After a few minutes of talking, Tommy and Tubbo walked up to their room. Tubbo helped put Tommy's clothes in the closet, and then went to the bed to sit down, because doing basic work takes a lot of breath outta you.

"Sooo Tommy?"

"Yeah Big T?"

"I have a master plan..!"

"Give me the details!"

"I say we sneak into the pool, and wait for them to find us."

"THATS THE BEST PLAN EVER! COME ON TUBBO LETS GO!"

"TOMMY!"

"What?!"

"We've got to our bathing suits on, moron."

"Oh."

We quickly put in our swimming trunks and I opened our window.

"Tommy what're you doing?!"

"We're climbing out the window, like secret spies!"

"Whatever you say."

After trying to effortlessly climb out the window, failing, and watching Tubbo do it perfectly, we headed towards the pool.

"COME ON TUBBO!!" I called to him as he trailed behind me.

We both splashed into the pool, the force of the water pulling us down. It was way deeper than I expected.

Tubbo and I splashed and kicked eachother, and occasionally I would take his leg and pull him.

...........................................................................

"Tubbo?"

"What's up Tommy?!"

"It's been 4 hours and no one's looked for us."

"Uhm...yeah I guess it has been that long."

"Let's go then, I'll scream at em all!!"

"Alrighty big man!"

................................................................

"PHILZA AND WILBUR!" I screamed as loud as I could, water still dripping down me and Tubbo standing beside me.

"Yes Tom- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRIPPING WET? AND WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"Chill out Phil, we were in the pool having a GREAT time without YOU! HAH"