Day 2

Tommy woke up in an empty bed at 10:19AM.

Wondering where Tubbo had gone, he took his earplugs out, and sluggishly got out of bed.

He threw on a white shirt, his oversized white and red jacket, and some blue jeans followed along with red high top converse.

Deciding not to go to the bathroom to fix his hair,  Tommy walked down the stairs to see everyone sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Tommy..!" Wilbur replied, his eyes still fixed on the television.

"Uhm.. Why didn't you wake me up? We could've have watched it all together!" I chuckled at the end of the sentence so I didn't sound rude.

"Well we didn't know if you'd get mad that we woke you, so we let you rest." Tubbo said as he turned his head towards me.

"Alright then, that's fine." Was all Tommy said as he walked over to the kitchen to grab a snack. He sat on one of the bar stools.

*Did they really think I'd get mad at them? I wouldn't of. But it's alright!* After finishing his sandwich and throwing it away, he quickly walked over to where Tubbo was sitting and sat beside him.

Tommy noticed Tubbo scoot a tad bit to the left, away from him. It wasn't very noticeable but Tommy saw it. *The fuck? Do I stink that bad?*

It was only 10:30am, and Tommy was already having a bad day. He tried to ignore the anger coming up from his gut and he put his eyes in the tv. He didn't know why he was angry. Maybe he wasn't angry, maybe just....upset?

After about 10 minutes of watching some action movie, Tommy got bored and decided he wanted to go outside. He excused himself from the couch and walked upstairs to grab his earplugs.

Music was his second best friend, with Tubbo in first. He grabbed them and walked downstairs. Tommy walked out the door, not very surprised when no one noticed.

He cut on the first song he saw in his playlist, and walked to no where in particular.

"Sweetheart, you look a little tired"

"When did you last eat?"

"Come in and make yourself right at home"

"Stay as long as you need"

"Tell me, is something wrong?"

"If something's wrong, you can count on me"

"You know I'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat"

Before he even realized, he had walked into a cafe. Tommy decided to make the best of it so he ordered a tea and sat alone at a table.

He waited a few minutes for he tes to cool off, and then quickly drank it. Tommy played in his phone for a while with his earplugs still in when someone came up to him.

"Hey!"

"Uh, hello?" Tommy said as he paused his music.

"You look upset! Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"No I don't mind at all."

"Ok thank you, what's your name?" The boy said as he sat in the chair in front of Tommy.

"My names Thomas, what's yours?"

"Dream."