Prologue

The Earth is ruled over by three realms, the celestial, the living, and the netherworld. These realms all have either a god or goddess, humans or demons wondering around their realms, yet they say that a god or a goddess has a heart just like a mortal human, while on the other hand for demons they have no hearts. Not a single heart beat can be heard from within them. But one day, a demon shall own a heart to show that they're not just a devious, mischief and untrustworthy demon that many others say that they are, because with that heart a demon can understand what emotions are. So if that someone has fallen for a demon, that demon can understand what love truly is.

Black and white energy dance with one another before creating the Cosmos After the Cosmos was created a voice started to narrate on what was happening.

"At the being of the Cosmos, the vital life force that's called qi is settled. The light energy which floated was given the name, heaven. The heavy energy that sank was given the name Earth."

"Wait! Wait! Hold on, stop right there! I don't get it?"

A loud male voice comes in during the other male's voice and cutting him off from his storytelling. This caused the storyteller to groan and just continue on with his story.

" In other ways, the very first demon was born when the Heaven and Earth were born. He was the first demon of all kind and was give the name, Yuandi. He was the first powerful demon. And so, Yuandi went out to untie the three realms, for he wanted to rule over the Heaven and Earth, as well as the netherworld. The Bohdisattavs couldn't defeat Yuandi. The Heavenly Army were brutally over conquered by Yuandi, even the golden immortal was defeat by him. Eventually a disciple of the Buddha had chosen to make such a great sacrifice and coast away all of his vital spirit qi to lock the Demon ancestor Yuandi away within a forzen wasteland of black Earth surround in cold ice forever."

A blue hand like fin had close the book and gently graces it's cover tittle called " The Origin Of Demons."

"Splendid."

The male voice belonged to a blue manfish hybrid devil named Wu jing who was sitting on a rock with a pig monster named Pigsy, who happened to be the guy that intrupped Wu Jing from the beginning. As Wu Jing was looking at the book cover, Pigsy gives out a loud hum and snatches the book from Wu Jing and started to observe the writing and small pictures inside. While stuffing his snout into the book Pigsy looked up at Wu Jing looking a little upset.

"And that's the end?"

" The end?"

Wu Jing looked at Pigsy while trying to take back his book, yet Pigsy blocked him from getting the book by turning his body around. Pigsy looked at the book once more only this time with an unimpresse expression.

"It's the same old story under another name. So I might as well be the master of the Demon ancestor."

Pigsy then harshly turn towards Wu Jing while rasing his voice at him. Wu Jing tried to quite him down before anyone could hear. Wujing leans down to Pigsy to whisper in his ear.

" Brother Pig, you may want to watch your words, we wouldn't want master or big sister Huxian to hear you."

Pigsy looked down at the ground and started to rethink his words before shooting his head straight back up to looked directly at Wu Jing while whispering to him."

"Okay. Okay. All right but what's with the whole big deal with this Yuandi guy?"

Wu Jing took the book back and opens to a certain page about Yuandi and started to read it to Pigsy for him to understand why Yuandi is such a big deal.

" According to the book, nothing has ever grown in place where Yuandi has set foot. And no life has ever spread. He could turn any living creature of this world into evil demons."