Fun time 🫡

"Oh it is" Deo nodded at Tommy. "Well alright" Deo smirked. "Let's go to the bedroom~" Tommy giggled knowing what's gonna happen. Deo picks up Tommy and takes him to the bedroom. He plops Tommy on the bed. "Rough much" Tommy said giggling. Deo rolled his eyes and took off his shirt. Tommy gets up and pushed Deo on the bed making him sit. Tommy then takes off Deo's pant his boxer's with it.

"Feisty one aren't you" Deo smirked. Tommy opened Deo's legs and puts his mouth on the top of his dick. He started to lick around Deo's tip. "Deeper." Deo said in a deep tone. Tommy started to go deeper. His head bobbing up and down on his dick. Tommy then started to deep throat his dick. Deo then suddenly released most of his cum into Tommy's mouth. Tommy swallowed it all. Tommy then took off his shirt and pants. Tommy crawled onto the bed and got onto all fours. Deo got on his knees and slowly pushed into Tommy. Tommy gasped and threw his head back. Deo started to go in and out slowly. He started to go faster. Tommy moaned in every movement Deo made. "F-faster Deo" Tommy said practically moaning through the sentence. "That's not my name~" "Faster daddy~" Tommy said moaning, Deo then started to go faster and harder. Tommy started to moan even louder. Soon enough Deo released it all in Tommy, he then pulled out. Tommy and Deo were breathing heavy. Deo laid on Tommy's back and said "I love you Tommy~" "I love you too Deo~"

————————————————————————
Alright this is probably gonna be the last chapter sorry kind.