Mission 1

The sun peeked out from the clouds as a young teen ran through the forest back to the orphanage. She ran with such speed that you could barley call her human. She jumped up, landing on a branch and started now jumping from tree to tree back to the orphanage. The sounds of critters, crickets, and the occasional singing of birds filled her ears. No matter the journey, it could not wipe the smile off her face. The sun seemed to have shined brighter at the sight of it.

Y/n, orphan girl, and the heart that could be crushed by the sight of whimpering puppy. She could be described as a curvaceous young teen girl of average height and muscular build with a slightly pale complexion and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

That same day, an accident was carried in the West: Westalis. The W.I.S.E. are already looking into the case already knowing who it is they would send on this mission.

Agent Twilight

A man dressed in a coat and his face covered by a hat stalked quietly through the ally way to the appointed destination. "Just as I promise," the man said. He passed over photos that contained non other that the foreign minister. . . with a weird haircut? "Photographic proof that the foreign minister wears a headpiece negatives and all." Looking closer to the picture, it seems ass if his hair was falling or rather leaning to the side, clinging on for dear life. The photos were passed to an old man in business attire, looks like he smokes most of his day.

The elder received the photos with a snarky smirk that screamed 'jackpot'. "Nice job," the elder praised, "this should be enough to secure his resignation." The business deal was over so they parted never to speak of this moment. "Keep up the good work."

The young man was leaving just as the other had left, far from view, but stopped by. . . the same man. "Hey!" The same elder called only he must have had amnesia. "Where you  going? Aren't you going to hand over what you promised?" Because they had just closed their business deal minutes ago.

"What!?" The young man shouted. It was one out of shock and desperation. He hoped for it to be some cruel joke that the elder made when he was his age but it wasn't. "But. . . I just. . ." However, by the time he wrapped his head around the ordeal. . . "Oh no. . ." The distress in his tone is similar to a child getting grounded after breaking a plate. "THAT WAS A SET UP!" It was already too late.

The faux elder, whom seemed to be of importance, ripped off his face as he drove his car. The real one was back at the meeting point and the fax, the fraud, had already made his get away: Code name: Twilight. "Phew," he sighed. Twilight placed his glasses on his face as he continued to drive, never taking his eyes off the road.
The man was a spy. In an era in which the nation's of the world were waging a fierce war of information just out of sight, he was a veteran of the battle field, employing a hundred different faces to survive.

Y/n was outside the orphanage attending to her bee hive. She collected some honey for the panda pancakes she makes for herself and children. She squealed at the thought of her little sister messy with honey. "Kawaii," she squealed.

She was greeted at the door by her little sister, Anya, who hugged her knees. "PANDA CAKES!" Anya cheered. They weren't siblings by blood but they looked identical enough to be. "Good morning, Anya-chan," Y/n smiled. She bent down and squished her cheeks. "KYAA," Y/n squealed, "you've grown an inch!" She played down the honey and trapped the smaller girl in a hug. "N-Nee-san," Anya coughed out, "I can't b-breathe." Y/n's eyes widen and let her go with a pout. "I'm sorry Anya-chan," Y/n said.