Mark Of Love (Part 2)

Sonakshi  started to leave... But was suddenly stopped by veena... "Arrey sonakshi ek minute mere saath kamre mein aao.. Apply the concealer.. Warna phir shoot mein trouble ho jaayega.. Already late jaa rahi ho.. And isse cover karne mein time lag jayega... So do it here itself.. And then go... " Veena said suporessing her smile... "Mumma aap bhi... " And she faceplamed herself.. Not being able to control her blush any further. She kept her bag and phone in the dining area.. And left with veena to her room.. 

Meanwhile Ajit came to the dining area with a pack of ice.. And saw the entire place empty.. "Abhi toh sab yehi the.. Kahan chale gaye.. Mein bhi ice laate laate der kar diya.. Woh pagal vikas ka call aagaya... Bhabhi chali gayi shaayad shoot pe.. " He thought so and was about to leave when he noticed sonakshi's bad and phone.. "Lagta hai bhabhi andar gayi hai... I will go give this to her and come.. Thoda relief milega unhe. " And he started to make his way inside.. When he heard sona's phone ringing.. He came back and saw Dr. Surgeon flashing... He thought to pick up the call and give his bhai a nice lesson for not taking care of his bhabhi.. With that he picked up the call.. Rohit had facetiemd her... "Hi ajit.. Bhabhi kahan hai.. " 

"Din bhar sona sona bolte phirte ho.... Yeh bhi nahi dekhte kisi if she is in pain or not.. And Don't hii me.. " Ajit said in irritation.. 

Rohit was puzzled.... Sona in pain.. Kal raat tak toh theek thak thi.. What theek thak.. She was more than happy.. Kal toh itna saara  I love you bol rahi tha.. Aaj kya hogaya.. 

"Chup kyun hogaye... You really don't care about her.. " Ajit almost shouted at Rohit

"Tu pagal hogaya hai kya... Kya hua hai sona ko saaf saaf bata.. Pehliyaan mat bujha... Kya pain.. Kya hua hai usse.. Why did you lift the call... Where is sonakshi... Dekh tu mujhe dara mat aur saaf saaf bataata hai ki nahi..." Rohit said almost panicking about the way ajit was behaving and talking.. 

"Ab jhooti concern mat dikhao.. Bhabhi ko itna zor ka rashes hogaya hai... And you didn't even see her.. Medicine hi de dete yaar... Lekin nahi.. Aapko toh apne aap se hi fursat nahi hai.. " Ajit made a annoyed and grumpy face.. 

Rohit was completely puzzled... He was blown away.. Kaunsa rashes hua hai isse.. Kal tak body pe ek nishaan nahi tha... Where the hell did this rashes come from.. What shit is happening there.. Aur yeh bada aaya bhabhi ka chamcha mujhe bolne ke liye mein apni sona ka fikar kaise karoon.. Coming out of his thoughts... 

"Dekh ajit Tu kya bol raha mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai... Can you please be a little clear.. " 

"Bhabhi ko rashes hua hai coz that sunita used some random make up product, and she was allergic to it.. So she got rashes... Bohat red and dark hai.. I am taking ice for her... But you don't care at all" Ajit kept that grumpy and annoyed face..  "Lo bhabhi aagayi.. Inhi se poocho.." He handed over the phone to sonakshi.. 

Sonakshi and veena came out of the room.. And sonakshi had hidden that mark with conceler quite successful.. It wasn't that visible unless looked carefully... 

While handing over the phone to sonakshi.. Ajit noticed the mark to have vanished.. And now he was puzzled..  "Bhabhi aapka rash.. " Ajit questioned sonakshi with concern... And Sona looked over to veena for help... Veena signed that she will take care.. "Ajit woh meine usse dawaayi de di.. Suman ji se pooch ke which works the best for her.. So the rash instantly reduced.. And now is not even visible.. You give her the ice pack.. And go for your work.. Go. Go.." Veena streseed upon ajit.. And he did the same.. "Here you go bhabhi with the ice pack.. I will see you in the evening.. And sorry from bhai's side for not taking care of you.. " Ajit hugged sonakshi.. But Rohit was still on call.. And he was beyond confused as to see what was happening there... Before Rohit could say anything... "Ajit ruko... Tum na bilkul pulki jaise ho.. Wahi same concern and care.. And I love that... Thank you soo much for taking care of me.. I really don't miss pulki when I see you... You are my wing man.. Have a great day.. And apne bhai se naraaz mat ho... Rohit can never hurt me... So trust him.. " She assured Ajit and gave him a warm hug.. Ajit felt loved and accepted.. His eyes brimmed with tears of happiness.. He smiled ever so widely at her and left the place...