TEAM KIND

Accessing Beacon Academy Records……..

Team KIND………

Koneko Toujou

Height: 138 cm. (4 feet 6 inches)

Aura Color: Snow White

Hair Color: White

Age: 16

Eye Color: Golden

Semblance: Ki ( A blue flame that she has full control over. Can go through someone's aura ), Super Strength ( Due to the experimenting she has gained strength that no normal human should have. ).

Description: Koneko is a petite female cat Faunus with both ears and tail. According to her, both her and Damian were tortured and tested on by the White Fang. She said that the White Fang were attempting to make an army of clones of her. But with the help of Nieva her and Damian escaped.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivan Kovac

Height: 187.96 cm. ( 6 feet 2 inches )

Aura Color: Bright Green with a hint of Red

Hair Color: Blonde

Age: 17

Eye Color: Dark Green 

Semblance: Battle Valor ( Ivan prefers hand to hand combat. This semblance helps with his fighting style. As Ivan continues to fight his punches get more powerful, he gets faster, and his aura hardens making for better defense. )

Description: Ivan is a stocky man, with many scars to tell of his time pit fighting. Ivan was abandoned by his parents when he was 8 years old. With no other way to get money to support himself, Ivan started pit fighting. After 7 years of fighting for money Ivan left to make a better life than what he had.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Nieva Ziegler

Height: 154.94 ( 5 feet 1 inch )

Aura Color: Lilac purple mixed with dark magenta

Hair Color: Red

Age: 17

Eye Color: Pale Green

Semblance: Healing Hand. ( Nieva is able to heal others of wounds and refill their aura. However in doing so drains her own. ) Solid Will ( Nieva is able to make items out of her aura. Example being a wall to get behind. This drains her aura immensely and the stronger the defense the more draining it is. )

Description: Nieva is a deer Faunus with white freckles on her face and a deer tail. When Nieva was 14 her abusive father killed her mother. While her father was passed out she took her younger brother and ran. Two months later her brother got a deadly disease, the White Fang came to her with an offer. Work for them and they’ll help her brother. For 3 years she bit her tongue hoping that her brother would recover, but he never did. She then realized that she was being used. So after saying goodbye to her brother and breaking two test subjects out of the facility she fled with them.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian Gascoigne

Height: 210.82 ( 6 feet 11 inches )

Aura Color: Red with black highlights

Hair Color: Onyx Black

Age: 17

Eye Color: Black

Semblance: Moonlights Grace ( This gives Damian a boost in speed and strength and a pale aura comes off of him. Curiously though, one of his weapons seems to also be affected by the moonlight. ) Beast Within ( The power of the Gascoigne bloodline, Damian turns into a giant beast. Seemingly able to take on multiple grimm on his own. )

Description: Damian is the only son of Paul Gascoigne, a great hunter who sadly died defending his home, Damian was 3 years old when his whole family died. Afterwards the White Fang took Damian and tried to break him and make him their personal killing machine, however Damian had more resistance than he looked. After 14 years of tourter and testing he escaped with the help of Nieva.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Closing Beacon Records. Have a nice day,