Ch.1 "The first impression"

(This is based off of II season2 episode1) SPOILERS!!!
You replace suitcase. Also, you can choose what object u want to be :)
______________________
OJ was walking to the hotel, holding a bag of groceries, mainly consisting of vegetables. He walked in, hearing the loud music coming from upstairs, thats where he was heading. He opened the door to see everyone having the time of their lives, drinking, playing video games and dancing. He walked over to the kitchen to put the groceries away. Apple followed OJ to thank him for rescuing her from idiotic island, OJ replied with a smile: "You're welcome Apple! I'm glad i put the money towards something beneficial for all of us." Continued OJ, but just when he finished, Marshmallow butted in saying, "This hotel would've been even better with Apple gone!" "Hey!" Apple yelled as she threw a glass cup at Marshmallow, shooing her away.
"Much better!" Exclaimed Apple. But OJ wasn't very happy. "Whoah, Apple! I thought for being isolated on idiotic island for so long, that maybe you would've warmed up to Marsh by now?" Questioned OJ. Apple took it too literally and pulled out a box of matchsticks saying angrily: "OH ILL WARM HER UP ALRIGHT!" And was about to set the whole hotel on fire, but luckily OJ stopped her, saying: "Apple! Do NOT light the hotel on fire again! How many times do i have to tell you?" Apple scoffed and put the matchsticks away, walking closer to the party.
Meanwhile, Knife and Pickle were in a showdown between eachother on the Xbox. "Hey! You cant just mash buttons, thats not allowed!" Pickle said getting angrier by the minute. "Hah! I win, you're a loser!" Knife said victoriously, while Pickle insisted on another match. Back with OJ, he heard a knock on the door and opened it, expecting someone who got there a little later, but to his surprise, Balloon appeared, asking if he could join the party too. OJ denied harshly and slammed the door on his face.

<Time skip>

It was the next day, and most of the contestants were fast asleep. Exept for Knife and Nickel, Nickel said he got mail and Knife insisted that he were to open it.
Meanwhile, in a small neighborhood a few islands over, you were teleported a month ago in the strange world without any warning. Of course, you tried to make friends, but not everyone liked the newbie.

<A few days later...>

The town mayor announced that they will be choosing 11 people to go participate in the new inanimate insanity season 2. When you heard this, you instantly went to sign up, in hopes of getting out of this new dimension. Only 2 spots were left when you signed up. You, of course being the 3rd.

<time skip •~•>

A few weeks have passed since the whole, "sign up for II2" thing, and it was finally the day where you would go to the next season. When you woke up, you were sleepy as hell, but then you remembered that you were supposed to go to II season 2. You got out of bed, made yourself breakfast, and grabbed a little carton of juice for the trip. You got outside and walked to the town hall, since you were informed that the plane would be there at 10pm. You checked the time and it was 9:40, it wasn't a long walk either, so you calmly strolled through the neighbourhood. Upon arriving, alot of other contestants were already there and waiting for the plane. It was 9:55 so the plane should arrive any minute now. You decided to not talk to anybody for now, since everybody still didn't really like you.
Almost 10 minutes had passed and the others were getting annoyed by the plane being late, you took it the most positive way you could, "If i can get out of this dimension, then ill be able to see my world once again!" At that moment, a plane had landed in the town, in a plain grass field. A man stepped out of the plane to introduce himself.
"Hello fellow contestants! Today is a big day for everyone since the new Inanimate Insanity season 2 has arrived! Im MePhone4 and if you all would be so kind and get in the plane, then i would be more than happy!"
"Wow... his voice is so... pretty..." i muttered in my breath quietly. Luckily no one heard me, so i was in the clear.
When i entered the plane, it was smaller than i thought, but there were enough seats for everyone to fit in nicely. I picked the seat where no one else was, so i wouldn't disturb anyone while flying. I picked the windowseat, since i could see the outside from there.
The plane took off as i stared into the big blue sky, waiting for something to happen. And it came true.
"Hey, do you mind me sitting here?"
_________________________
Yay! Done w/ the first chapter :D srry if its a little short, ill try to make the next one longer, i promise!!
Well, it's currently 0:40 am and i have to go sleep, so have a good day/night!💗💗💗

873 words🤍