Ch. 2 "Friends?"

"Hey, do you mind me sitting here?"
Asked a rather short male with spiky red hair. I looked at him for a moment and said, "Yeah sure! I am kinda lonely here so company would be great!" I smiled and gestured to the seat next to me, he sat down slowly and started investigating me. "Hey, what kind of object are you? Im a fan if you didnt know, just call me Fan or Fanny!"
{wow what a start, i guess i can introduce myself then.} <- Thats ur mindbubble :)
"Well im (o/c) (object of choice) but i prefer being called (y/n) (your name)."
The boy looked at me a little confused, but he snapped out of it as soon as the speakers started blaring.
"ATTENTION CONTESTANTS! WE ARE NEARING OUR DESTINATION. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SEATBELTS ARE TIGHTLY ON."
{yeez whats his problem-}

<With Mephone>

MePhone4 was standing on one of the wings of the plane, and when he was close enough, he jumped off and pulled his parachute open. He landed rather harshly on the ground, but brushed it off as soon as he saw OJ and the other contestants. "Uhh hello?" Asked OJ a little confused. "Greetings and salutations!" Mephone said as he waved to the other contestants. "Well i see you have done something good with the prize money OJ!" OJ nodded and answered, "Oh yeah, thanks!"
"And since we last saw each other, Adam let me have my own personal assistant! But where could he be now?" Said Mephone curiously.
As soon as Mephone finished the sentence, a toilet appeared out of nowhere and said rather loudly, "Hello? Is there a mister phone here??" MePhone4 looked at the toilet in disbelief, mouth wide open. "Hello, are you the mister phone master Adam told me to assist?" Asked the toilet. Mephone quickly dialled someones number and called them, the man picked up and asked what was going on. "Ugh, Adam! What is this... thing, thats doing on my island??" Demanded Mephone, the man answered, "Oh you mean your new assistant? Thats Toilet. We couldn't find anyone else that wanted to assist you, and Toilet was the only one."
"What? You cant be serious Adam! I-" Mephone got cut off be the phone beeping quietly, indicating that the call has ended. "Hello, hello?" Asked Mephone, with Toilet also joining in, "Hello?!" There was silence for a little, but Paper spoke up. "Uhm, MePhone4? Why are you here anyways?"
"Oh yes! So as you all know, Inanimate Insanity was released 2 years ago, cool right?" Said Mephone obviously joking.
"Is that the only reason you flew here? Thats a pretty terrible reason." Said Marshmallow angrily.
"Actually, its not! The reason im here is because Inanimate Insanity season 2, is taking place right here!" Said Mephone excitedly.
"No you are not. This is my winning hotel and its not going anywhere!" Replied OJ sternly. But as soon as he stopped, a plane crashed in his orange hotel and ruined everything.

<Back in the plane>

"AH!" A strong force hit me as we landed roughly on an island in the middle of nowhere.
"What the hell is this place?" I asked fan, he just shrugged and unbuckled his seatbelt. We got on our feet and walked to the hatch everyone was crowded around, it seemed a little suspicious, but i guess thats how it needs to look like.
We heard a click and the hatch opened, it was bigger than we thought and we all fell on the cold grass.
"Who the hell are these guys and why are they here??" I heard a male voice yell at someone. I looked at the direction i first heard the voices. It was Mephone and... a guy in a suit and formal black pants. I had no idea who almost any of these other contestants are and why are there even more people on this strange island??? I dont have time for questions right now and i need to focus. I wiggled myself out of the pile of contestants and started walking towards Mephone and the strange man. When i reached the two, they were in a small argument about the second season starting. I couldnt say anything for a while cause of my anxiety, but i ramped up my courage and asked Mephone what was going on. "Oh dear! Im very sorry, i almost forgot about the new contestants! Lets go introduce you all, shall we?" Said Mephone excitedly.
"Ugh whatever." Said the man in an annoyed tone.

<Time skip :3>

"And finally, this is (o/c)!" Said MePhone4 enthusiastically.
"Hello everyone!" I waved at the other contestants and smiled awkwardly.
When the introduction ended, me and Fan met up and chatted for awhile, we talked about the show and the contestants.
"Hey (o/c)? Who is your fav contestant other than me?"
I thought about it for a few seconds and then answered, "My fav is (f/o) (fav object) so far!"
"Ooo good choice! I like Test tube!"
While we were talking, MePhone4 announced that he will spin a slot machine and randomly pick which contestant from Inanimate Insanity 1 will join the newbies.
"Alright, here we go." Said MePhone4 flipping the lever. The machine abruptly stopped and Paintbrush's three icons were on the slots. "And Paintbrush is the first to join! Next is..." he spinned the machine until 6 others were picked. They were Knife, Nickel, Lightbulb, "Bow...? Oh wait but she's dead!" Said Mephone relived.
Anyways, let's continue. The last 4 are Balloon, Marshmallow, Apple, and Baseball. In order.
"Alrighty guys, im gonna give you all till tomorrow to settle in, then the first challenge will start infront of OJ's hotel." Yelled Mephone to everyone. Me, Fan, and the other new contestants were tired and wanted to rest but we had to make friends and get along nicely, which i really didnt want to do, but it was an order. We walked to the hotel but we forgot that it was beyond wrecked and someone yelled Mephone to come here. He did as he was told and came to see what all the ruckus was about. "What is it?" He asked, annoyed.
"The hotel is destroyed." Said Paintbrush blankly.
"Oh yeah! Well, since the hotel is destroyed, the first challenge is to fix and clean it up!" Said Mephone while clapping his hands together.
A lot of angry and tired "Ugh's" were heard, but soon faded as the first challenge was starting...
——————————————
Yay! Finally another chapter done, imma rest now and chill :)
Have a nice day/night and remember to drink water🤍